Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg soooo hottt!!
The only thing that jumps out at me about this guy is his body hair and I thought yeah I like that haha
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Chase Wrote:I'm not sure if the people on this thread are upset because they think the OP is the model from that Instagram profile and they feel he is abusing the forum by promoting his modeling profession on GS, or if they just don't approve of all the selfies on that Instagram profile.
If it is the latter, some of us do need models to help us decide what clothes we want to buy and it is hypocritical to call those models narcissists.

A lot of them were without clothes though. I'm not being prude or anything, I don't really care how many pictures a person has of himself or how much they show. I'm just saying that people with hundreds of selfies in different poses and different levels of undress come off as unattractive to me because it seems really, really, REALLY narcissistic. Obviously I could be wrong, it's more like a gut-feeling. But I'm skeptical towards people who spend a lot of time capturing their own beauty from different angles, in different lights and posting hundreds of them on social medias.

I agree with Solemn and the others, what a narcissistic selfie...

I often come across 1 post wonders, who are obviously advertising their own shit, anywhere on the interwebz. It disgusts me. It's like people who'd go to any lenghts to appear on TV for any reason, good or bad. Because being on TV makes you a celebrity and if you're a celebrity everybody loves you and your life is good. Right?

Ew.
EW.
EWWWWW!

HumbleTangerine Wrote:A lot of them were without clothes though. I'm not being prude or anything, I don't really care how many pictures a person has of himself or how much they show. I'm just saying that people with hundreds of selfies in different poses and different levels of undress come off as unattractive to me because it seems really, really, REALLY narcissistic. Obviously I could be wrong, it's more like a gut-feeling. But I'm skeptical towards people who spend a lot of time capturing their own beauty from different angles, in different lights and posting hundreds of them on social medias.

I suppose you could be right. This man must be in love with himself. It's good if he actually likes himself, still doesn't push it into other people's faces, when it might come over as having such low self esteem that he has to promote himself. Maybe he's compensating for appreciation and recognition that is taking time to come.

If he's a model, then he'd better get someone to make him a professional portfolio, but then, that's a different matter. Models do need to look their best to get employment, and they sometimes work really hard to keep their good looks. I haven't seen the pictures you are alluding to so I'm just stating a few things that come to mind. Is the original poster the man who also posted the instagrams? Maybe. So, LovingIt, are you the man in the photos?

It would seem that Garret Taylor is a bona fide model (living in New York, originally from Texas? maybe?)
http://www.malemodelscene.net/editorial/...-magazine/

princealbertofb Wrote:Is the original poster the man who also posted the instagrams? Maybe. So, LovingIt, are you the man in the photos?

The way spam advertisements work is by posting it and then never looking back. Or maybe it's just a crazy coincidence that the first (and only) thing LovingIt ever posted on this forum was a random link to a random instagram selfieslut.

It is what it clearly is. Narcissism is inherrent in the world of trying to be a model, not just being but the doing and trying. I think he's adorable, hot and I love his selfie profile that is obviously part of a portfolio. I want his handsome self to try to convince me to give in to his suggestions. I enjoy watching how he and those that make up "him" try their best to convince, sway, seduce, sell, etc. I AIN'T BUYING too much because I know it's only real value for me is the visual.

I totally get how values and beliefs influence are choices. And I could easily take the stance of not only "I've seen so much better," and "this is so demeaning and objectifying." But I do not choose that. I likey. Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Had to come back again. This dude collects his photos on Instagram and shares them. Many are selfies. Many are shot by others. I appreciate his share and I'm thinking if Lovingit IS this dude then I am compelled to congratulate him for his great collection and keep up the good work! mmmm

Actually the selfy ones are the ones I like the most. Love the morning pic with his dog just waking up.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

princealbertofb Wrote:It would seem that Garret Taylor is a bona fide model (living in New York, originally from Texas? maybe?)
http://www.malemodelscene.net/editorial/...-magazine/

PA please fill me in on what you mean. Is Garret Taylor known from elsewhere and by chance you found him to be bona fide unexpectedly? Smile