Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Aging
An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years.

He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%. The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your
hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."

The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says "Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"

Slim says, "I feel just like a newborn baby."

"Really!? Like a new-born baby!?"

"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."

AquarianDragon Wrote:An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years.

He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%. The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your
hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."

The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"

0.0 I'm totally going to do that.

A bit related.

Two old men are discussing their wives and how they too have aged. One of them suggests that the way to see how much the wife has aged is to test their hearing.

"Go home and ask her whats for dinner. Ask her as you enter the front door, ask her again while you're in the hallway and then once more when you're in the kitchen and see which one she responds to"

So the man goes home and as he enters the front door says,"I'm home, what's for dinner?"; no response.

He advances into the hallway and hangs up his coat, "I'm home, what's for dinner?"; still no response.

He stands at the kitchen door, seeing his wife at the cooker, "I'm home, what's for dinner?"

His wife turns round and says, "I've already told you twice, fish and chips".