Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On he road to recovery
Hey Guys!

I have turned here for advice in the past and I just wanted to say thank you for listening to me and giving your advice. I went through a break up and dealt with it in the wrong way while at the same time I was dealing with my anxiety issues...

Well I am really starting to feel better. I am exercising more again, I have a good group of friends in my city now, I have a new boyfriend that treats me like gold, and my anxiety is still there of course, but I am learning how to deal with it day by day Smile I am currently trying to get off my anxiety pill I am using due to its potential damage of long term effects... but overall I am smiling more, laughing again, and remembering how to relax.

It is funny, it feels like time has healed some of my wounds, Ive learned a lot of lessons along the way, but most importantly I have not given up and will not give up. For a while I thought that this was it, my life was over, that is what I was telling myself... but then I realized what I was telling myself and my actions were two different things. I did keep trying to get what I want, good friendship, a boyfriend who loves me and cares for me, etc.... It has not been easy kicking off this anxiety, but its starting to get a little less harder every day.

I know I am not alone, and there are plenty of people who love me and I am grateful for this. I have survived the most emotionally trying period of my life, and I would like to think that everyone I met whether in person or online had a positive effect on my road to recovery. I am not there yet as I said, but I know the better days are here and are going to continue to come Smile

So thank you to everyone who has supported me, gave me advice, etc.... I really appreciate it Smile

So happy to hear Smile yhh we're always here for you Bighug
Best of luck along the way!!

Welcome back NayNay! Glad to hear you're feeling better.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Glad to hear things are turning around for you.

Best of luck to you.

Really glad you are doing so well NayNay. Smile

Good news is always welcome. Congratulations!
I bid NO Trump!

There you go man, I hope your journey on the road of recovery goes smoothly. More power to ya and godspeed!

Hehe thanks guys! I'll try to post on here more often again but my life has gotten pretty busy Smile