Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the Street
Ok well, I was just thinking back to when I went to Chicago a few months back, and I remember seeing a gay couple together, arm in arm and kissing each other. It was very cute, I might add. I was thinking that no one was looking at them with scorn or anger or anything. And I realized that maybe just maybe, this world might accept gays. I mean obviously not the WHOLE but you know it was just kind of reassuring to see, if you get me. I couldn't help but smiling at them with approval.

I was just thinking back and just figured I'd post this, just to inspire hope in those who might doubt they'll ever be accepted.

Hey babe Confusedmile:.

It's interesting (and cool) you should say that 'coz there's a discussion going on about the (hopefully ultimate) acceptance of homosexuals on this thread hiar :-

http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2330

... if you wanna cast an eye over it and see what you think Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I thought I saw that thread, I looked and couldn't find it. Hah, thanks Shadow.

No worries babe - it's been around for a bit, so it's been overshadowed by my recent postwhoring :redface:.

I could merge your thread into mine but I don't want to steal your thunder :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

452 Wrote:Ok well, I was just thinking back to when I went to Chicago a few months back, and I remember seeing a gay couple together, arm in arm and kissing each other. It was very cute, I might add. I was thinking that no one was looking at them with scorn or anger or anything. And I realized that maybe just maybe, this world might accept gays. I mean obviously not the WHOLE but you know it was just kind of reassuring to see, if you get me. I couldn't help but smiling at them with approval.

I was just thinking back and just figured I'd post this, just to inspire hope in those who might doubt they'll ever be accepted.

What a lovely thought, 452... thank you so much for sharing. Confusedmile:

Indeed a sweet thought 452.:biggrin: That is how i felt when i saw these two girls in the tube showing their affection publicly.

I must admit that on the very rare occasions when I have seen two people of the same sex sharing affection, I too do find it quite moving actually :redface:.

... conversely, when I see two heterosexual people holding hands or kissing in public I admonish myself for feeling a twinge of bitterness about the glib and easy manner in which they do it so effortlessly, nobody else batting an eyelid ... for it's a rare thing indeed for most people to not gawk at two boys or two girls holding hands, even now ...

:frown:.

... but it is indeed an uplifting sight :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

What really gets me is when you see a couple, who are so in love, they shine.... no need for physical signs of public affection just a beautiful glow of LOVE

Or when you watch the interplay between a couple at a distance - like when they see each other across a room ... or a little look that exchanges a whole sentence ...

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!