Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Upon A TIme (Thoughts & Opinions?)
Been here a while... and just realized I've yet to actually start a single thread... which is something some people do within a day of joining xD

So, I decided to start this as my first thread, because I just finished watching the second series - and I'd like to share my thoughts, hear the opinions of others, and possibly discuss ideas about season three with anyone who shares an interest in the series?

Oh, and for anyone who hasn't seen it, here's a trailer for the first season Smile

Did anyone watch the series?

What did you think? Do you like the way they've dealt with the source material?

What were your favorite characters/storylines?

I saw the first season. Havent seen the second one yet.

I dont know. I really havent made up my mind about all these movies and tv shows that rip up and shred fables and fairytales.

I usually love the Wicked Queen in these things, but this bitch just ticks me off to no end.
And why the fuck is everybody SO damn anorexic?????

I suppose my least hated characters are Red Riding Hood, Prince Charming, Pinocchio, and Rumpelstiltskin. That guy who got Rumpelstiltskin got such a SWEET part!!!

^He's a really good actor too :3

I love it D: waiting for more seasons on Netflix lol

MisterTinkles Wrote:And why the fuck is everybody SO damn anorexic?????

I suppose my least hated characters are Red Riding Hood, Prince Charming, Pinocchio, and Rumpelstiltskin. That guy who got Rumpelstiltskin got such a SWEET part!!!

I wouldn't say everyone, just the laydees :3 lol

Yeah, I quite like RRH, but she gets a bit of a bum deal. She's a supporting cast member in the first season, and appears in most episodes; then she was promoted to starring role for season two... but barely appeared at all. And for season three, she'll only be a guest :/