Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Upon A Time
Anyone watch it?
I'm catching up right now on Netflix

Season 2
Episode 14

It seems that every episode has something for me to flip my shit over BUT THIS EPISODE
/cry

Also, I think I have a creepy thing for older guys 'cause I just wanna take Rumple/Gold and wrap him in a blanket and pat his head and alsdjkflskjd

sorry to be so blunt but what the hell is that?

ivorybenz Wrote:sorry to be so blunt but what the hell is that?

It's a show on ABC
Josh Dallas, one of the main cast, is from my town
It's REALLY good though
You can google it easily Smile

Its ok. You know I watch it for the ugly and evil Queen!

And no, Im not talking about Sylph!

If you REALLY want to catch up on it.........I have caught up on a lot of my shows on here....
http://allnewepisodes.com/tvshows/

Lemme know when you are ALL the way caught up.......I want to rag on the Wicked Witch!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:Its ok. You know I watch it for the ugly and evil Queen!

And no, Im not talking about Sylph!

If you REALLY want to catch up on it.........I have caught up on a lot of my shows on here....
http://allnewepisodes.com/tvshows/

Lemme know when you are ALL the way caught up.......I want to rag on the Wicked Witch!!
Once I finish the Netflix episodes I'll watch from there Smile Thanks!
I'm at the episode where the reveal Baelfire's identity in our world and AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

it is a good show

Ah yes i saw season 1 of this enjoyed it alot!

I found season 2 rather boring though i must admit i pretty much stopped watching it after like episode 3-4 of season 2.

I've heard about it cause I'm reading Gekko Jourei (Moonlight Act) a manga from my favorite author.
Which is similar to this serie, in some way, talking about fairy tales etc.

I've followed the show from the start and like it for taking me away for a bit of fun so closely linked to the stories of my childhood. I love the wicked witch angle of late and cannot WAIT for at least one more return of the evil queen's mother!!!!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I watched another episode last night, but may have to rewatch it. Kept getting interrupted @_@