Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Upon A Time
Its a good concept.... however later episodes kind of erode the premise a bit.

I think its like that for many series. What should be a 1-2 season show they try to string along thus kind of ruin the whole.

I like the show as well , waiting for season 3 to begin.
The show is owned by the abc network which in turn is owned by Disney , I think if you notice a lot of the fairy tale characters in the show are clearly based on the Disney interpretation of these characters.

I love the show!!! The first half of season three got a tad boring, but the second half blew my mind!

deltalover4 Wrote:I love the show!!! The first half of season three got a tad boring, but the second half blew my mind!

Yep i look forward to the shows return to TV Smile

Haha, I absolutely love this show! I started a topic about it here before (I think back when it was still on Season Two), and opinion towards it seemed fairly apathetic Tongue

Absolutely loved Season Three; but I'm a little dissapointed by the last 5 seconds (i.e - the spoiler as to the villain of Season 4). Not so much because of WHO it is, more because the producers hinted at it before, and said they "needed Disneys permission". To use a character written by Hans Christian Anderson. Which means, they'll be basing her on Disney's version, not the actual character. Which disturbs me a little bit.

On the topic of OUAT, did anyone watch Once Upon A Time... In Wonderland???

Season finale was pretty good...another bad ass blonde in a tight dress cliff hanger... Laugh

I plan to watch the Once...in Wonderland as a marathon down the road. I've caught bits and thought it very visually appealing.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I lost interest in Wonderland. I certainly understand why it was cancelled after only one season. They should have just made that a part of the regular show. They may even go and put some of those cast members in future seasons of the original show.

I was not able to make it much past the return from that "special island" (don't want to give anything away) back to Storybrooke (sp?). I'm not even sure which season that was at this point. Sad But I LOVED the first season and I got butterflies every time I saw Eion Bailey (the guy that played August Booth, aka Pinocchio). SUPER YUMMY!

Anyways, I loved how Regina dressed. Did you know that Prince Charming and Snow White are together in real life? So cool!

Shannon Wrote:I was not able to make it much past the return from that "special island" (don't want to give anything away) back to Storybrooke (sp?). I'm not even sure which season that was at this point. Sad But I LOVED the first season and I got butterflies every time I saw Eion Bailey (the guy that played August Booth, aka Pinocchio. SUPER YUMMY!

Anyways, I loved how Regina dressed. Did you know that Prince Charming and Snow White are together in real life? So cool!

Thanks I did not know prince and snow were together in real life, that is really sweet. Smile

And are you saying Pinocchio gives you a woody ? Hehe :p

Haha Wolfpack! Yes indeed. Come on, anyone out there in agreement with me that Pinocchio is super hot???