Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Upon A Time
Shannon Wrote:Haha Wolfpack! Yes indeed. Come on, anyone out there in agreement with me that Pinocchio is super hot???

Ok I wil be honest, he gave me a woody as well hehe :p

I'm in agreement with you!

I love this show! I especially like the unexpected crossovers between fairytales e.g. (hopefully this isn't too much of a spoiler for those who haven't seen it yet) the connection between the stories of Beauty and the Beast and Rumplestiltskin.

There is a fair bit of eye-candy too (Captain Hook for me please!)

Word on the net seems to be that Channel 5 won't be showing series 3 though :'(

SkinnyGuy123 Wrote:I love this show! I especially like the unexpected crossovers between fairytales e.g. (hopefully this isn't too much of a spoiler for those who haven't seen it yet) the connection between the stories of Beauty and the Beast and Rumplestiltskin.

There is a fair bit of eye-candy too (Captain Hook for me please!)

Word on the net seems to be that Channel 5 won't be showing series 3 though :'(

Yep I heard that channel5 will not be showing the next season as well.. Hopefully some other channel will pick it up.

And yep you cannot beat a little Captain Hook , and do not forget prince Charming hehe :p

Captain Hook is definitely hot as well. I'm not too into Charming though.

Shannon

AlohaS Wrote:Captain Hook is definitely hot as well. I'm not too into Charming though.

Shannon

I agree. There is something about Prince Charming, maybe it is that he is portrayed too sugar sweet for my taste, I don't know. Captain Hook and Pinochioo all the way!

I really love the show, it is really well made, both plot-wise and visually.

Swedishguy Wrote:I agree. There is something about Prince Charming, maybe it is that he is portrayed too sugar sweet for my taste, I don't know. Captain Hook and Pinochioo all the way!

I really love the show, it is really well made, both plot-wise and visually.

Oh i do not know, i like sugar sweet Tongue
oh sod it just give me all three of them hehe "P

Hehe, sure why not? Wink If nobody is forcing you to pick, then why would you? Tongue

I don't know, I tend to find mysterious/dangerous/badass characters and/or naive/innocent/stammering characters hot. But Prince charming, though he looks decent, is soooo heroic that it kind of get on my nerves. That said, in real life I would have a hard time resisting any knight in shining armour who rescued me from danger.

Swedishguy Wrote:Hehe, sure why not? Wink If nobody is forcing you to pick, then why would you? Tongue

I don't know, I tend to find mysterious/dangerous/badass characters and/or naive/innocent/stammering characters hot. But Prince charming, though he looks decent, is soooo heroic that it kind of get on my nerves. That said, in real life I would have a hard time resisting any knight in shining armour who rescued me from danger.

Yep I guess we would all like that knight in shining armour at save us :p

Wolfpack Wrote:Yep I guess we would all like that knight in shining armour at save us :p

Yeah. I wish. Big Grin But hey, you never know. Tongue