Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once again a hallo.
Hello

... Uh, how I hate those introductions, I never know what to say but then end up writing some kind of an endless essay about nothing in particular, that makes absolutely no sense and the only thing everyone find out about me without any doubts, is that I don’t know when to stop writing... see what I’m talking about? But as politeness requires I need to do this, so please brace yourself (and skip as much as you can, it’s nothing important).

Soooooo, let’s see... first of all as you can probably see I’m not a native speaker so sorry for my mistakes, feel free to correct me if you want, I’m not touchy, I know I make mistakes, I’m learning.

Currently I’m at the very end of the last year in High School (I’m not sure what’s the British expression but I’m pretty sure you know what I mean), „getting ready” for my Matura exams which will determine my further education and so on and so forth, so clearly all ways of procrastination are in high demand, that’s probably why I’m here.

I’m a bookworm, big time, books are/were literally my life, and few of those I mean really literally, things changed a bit about a year and a half ago and I can’t believe how much happened since then, I guess that’s what people call living? Tongue I’m interested in a lot of things, you name it I’ll probably think that’s interesting Wink Wold in general is interesting isn’t it? But unfortunately I’m a humanist, I don’t get science (which doesn’t mean I don’t think it’s fascinating, it’s like some kind of witchcraft, amazing Wink ). I love music, rock and metal mostly but not only, I’m a child of „rockers” so I’m kind of... twisted? Crazy? Abnormal? Taking children under 5 years of age to rock concerts with all the high decibels must be brain damaging after all, right? I like cooking, I don’t have many occasions to do that but luckily (or not) I have a boyfriend who thinks boiling water for tea is cooking, and he deserves a prise for doing just that, he wants me to cook because it tastes better when I do it... and what’s worse I fall for that! Rolleyes So I can play sometimes when he’s parents are out. I’m interested in history, especially ancient and middle ages, psychology, art and things of that sort. I wanted to be an architect but I’m worse than terrible at math so had to abandon that dream. I like canoeing and horse riding. I just picked up horse riding after years of break and I just don’t have enough, BF is jealous and says I love those horses more than him, but honestly... who cares? He’s not pretending a drama queen too well anyway, it’s my job Wink

As you probably guessed already I’m in a relationship with the best guy on Earth exactly for a year (we have our first anniversary tomorrow, not that we’re counting of course Wink) It’s been a rocky road, it’s not the easiest of relationships but we’re still together so I guess that means something, and honestly I don’t know where I’d be if not him. Sometimes I feel like it’s hopeless and there’s no point in trying but then I feel like I can’t live without him, it’s a rollercoaster, but in general it’s fun :biggrin: Before anyone asks, it’s usually me who’s guilty of our problems, I’m just... maladjusted and he sometimes loses his patience, he’s a saint anyway but everyone have their limits I guess, I know I’m hurting his feelings a lot more often that he lets me know about it.

I’m not sure why I’m even here, I didn’t feel the pressing need to talk to anyone else who’s gay/understands gays/whatever, for months and suddenly this, strange isn’t it? The last time I did I had world shattering problems with my soon to be boyfriend, no friends, family on a different continent, and absolutely no one to talk to, plus I was sharing a room with homophobes, quite valid reason for trying to talk to someone, now I have no idea why. Sure we have problems like everyone, and sometimes I can’t talk about them with my boyfriend (or even worse, his ex, yes they’re friends so I have to be too Sad <-- one of the things that bother me) but nothing world shattering I guess, I just FELL like talking to someone, strange for an antisocial guy who never speaks first to anyone but happened, the world is coming to an end clearly.

So anyway, that would be it, if there are any kind of questions, I’ll be happy to answer (If there’s still someone reading, in which I doubt.) It’s really cool to finally be able to say HE and my BOYfriend about my partner, it’s not exactly every day I can do that, I’m not really closeted but I don’t exactly talk about it with each and every acquaintance and not at school, especially with all the recent gay-witch-hunt in our country, if they asked, I’d answer but no one did so far, maybe they are afraid to hear the answer. So yeah, it’s always cool to not worry about spoiling perfectly civil relations with someone with some untimely word.

Yes, I finished now. Nice to meet you all.

P.S. And a typo in the topic... I'm going to die of shame now.

hey , welcome Smile

Hello and welcome!

Your english is quite good...and the typo in the title is kinda cute. :p Welcome Smile

Hi and welcome! Smile

Hi and welcome nice story to hear Smile
Wish my parents brough me to rock concerts at that age i found good music myself as all my family just like whatever is popular ha

Welcome! Wavey

Definitely a very hearty welcome to you.

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Miles Wrote:and the typo in the title is kinda cute. :p

Uh... cute... thanks... Just what I wanted to hear... again :p I don't get what's with the cutness, I'm like this: Saevil2 not this: Cat3 ! I need to try harder. :p

TomStatic, Maybe it will make you feel better to know that I don't remember much from those concerts anyway we stopped going when I was about 5/6. I was never on any rock concert myself yet except of some friends "garrage band" so yeah, not as cool as it may sound. Also wow you're from Dublin! It's the first home that I actually remember! Confusedmile: (Or at least I think it was in Dublin)