Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Random Fact About You
I've been a clone of the Cookie monster for years. I never get bored of them. BUNNY

Alto Wrote:I know the words to every song in the muppet christmas carol and sometimes sing them in may, whatever.

I know the feeling.

I used to catch bees, hornets, wasps back when i were younger and never got stung once. I used to shake the jar just to piss them off more and watch them try to stung me throw the jar... It was so much fun.
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

i have never killed anybody on purpose.

I very often mix up letters my bistake.

i like biology.

Aquarius Wrote:I very often mix up letters my bistake.

I mix up whole words, or leave one out...fail to make a word plural...and I don't realize I'm doing it...it is one thing to make a typo...but sometimes when I read my crap I think well that doesn't make sense!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I often get embarrassed when someone pays me a compliment...weird right?

No, that's not uncommon.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I always thought that was kind of strange...used to be really bad, bad enough that it became a big source for my social anxiety...I've got somewhat better with a lot of it...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I often get embarrassed when someone pays me a compliment...weird right?

Well... not to embarrass you but you are a very attractive man!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!