Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Wish

But seriously.
I wish for a world where everyone gets accepted, as long as they haven't done anything bad.

Doc Wrote:Not including wealth. Anyone who says money cant buy happiness never grew up dirt poor.

I would like to own land in the middle of nowhere desert with a little adobe house that has a wooden porch.

I can't say I grew up dirt poor but I did grow up when all the kids in the neighborhood were well to do and we weren't so. We got a super nintendo when nintendo 64 was the big deal and were made fun because we didn't have what they had and so on...typical kid crap.

Anyway getting more to the point. Money can buy happiness, but it depends on what you're after. If you're homeless, for instance, having enough money to have your own place can make a profound difference in someone's life. If you're someone who has a lot of things going for them but not happy, you can have all the wealth and still be miserable, but then again if you're that person, money isn't what you need and no amount will fix what is missing... I have heard many cases are about wealthy people who are just as miserable as a poor person. Not sure what statistics show measuring happiness and income, my guess would be that happiness vs income is pretty flat for the most part and the two extremes probably not so happy..
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Money keeps a roof over your head, food in your belly and the bill collectors away. Thats why I want so little out of life, I figure even I could afford to live a shack in the middle of nowhere.