Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One is bigger than the other!
Okay this is weird but I've noticed this lately and I feel very bothered by it.
One of my butt cheeks is bigger than the other.
I don't really have great motor skills and I have poor coordination and slight balance issues, so I tend to lean on my dominant side often, even while sitting down. I'm left-handed, so that's my dominant side. I heard from a guy I knew who was a bus driver that sitting down on your ass all day makes it flatter. =s So he always topped.
I'm pretty lazy and inactive, on my computer (it's a desktop so I have to sit in a chair) or laying in bed all day. So I think what may be happening is I'm leaning on my left butt cheek and its flattening out. =(
I obviously can't turn my head 180 degrees and look for myself, but from trying to use a mirror, it seems like a noticable difference between my left and right.
I worry because not only is it a little weird to sit but what if I do meet a good guy and eventually he wants to top? Won't he notice?
Also I hate flat asses. =\ I mean I'm more top anyway but I don't want to become ugly.

If you meet a guy who thinks you're beautiful regardless of your butt shape then he's worth it. If you meet a guy who sees your butt and runs off, he's not worth it. You're butt shape does not make you ugly if its a little odd.

Also, may I ask if you're autistic? The suggestion of poor co-ordination, balance and motor skills are suggestive of autism. Just intrigues me as I love autistic people Smile

Is there exercise that can perfect your butt shape?

Keep beautiful. Men are firstly animal, then civil.

research stuff on google or get a trainer to help with the coordination balance issues and strength. everyone should consider getting to to the gym at least 3 times a week if all you do is sit around. Take care of your self.

The buttocks is composed of muscle and fat. If you are fat then more fat, then that fat will flatten the more you sit on that fat. If its is muscle, it shouldn't really flatten.

What happens when people sit all day is that the muscle atrophies - wastes away. Thus only fat remains to get squished about.

If one buttocks is bigger than the other, then it is getting more exercise, thus getting bigger/firmer - or the other one is atrophying - wasting away.

Exercise for gluts - squats.

Your dominate side will always tend to be larger/more muscular. Its isn't obvious in most people. However it is present.

If you sit all day long your real worry isn't your buttocks - it is other muscles like diaphragm (which allows you to breath) and your heart muscle that atrophies setting you up for an early heart attack once you find your self doing something other than sitting.

If you left buttocks is weaker/flatter and this is your dominate side, I strongly suggest you see a doctor.

Rikki Wrote:If you meet a guy who thinks you're beautiful regardless of your butt shape then he's worth it. If you meet a guy who sees your butt and runs off, he's not worth it. You're butt shape does not make you ugly if its a little odd.

Also, may I ask if you're autistic? The suggestion of poor co-ordination, balance and motor skills are suggestive of autism. Just intrigues me as I love autistic people Smile
I'm not autistic. I've had people who met me in person ask if I was. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it's because of my lack of social skills and shyness, as well as my lack of coordination and the like being obvious sometimes as well.

I know I should exercise. =\ I just really hate exercising.

And yeah it is my dominant side that is flattening it seems, but, I don't have any muscle, it's all fat so that's probably why.

the gym may help on the social exposure too
forgive me if I am nagging.