Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of those weeks....!
So, hello everyone again....
Anyways, after searching for so long I had a relationship, it lasted 3 and a half months...
Yesterday we met in person, everything seemed okay.
When I left he said "Love ya too" and all that normal jazz, even said see ya tomorrow and everything.

An hour after, not even a text...But a facebook message...He basically says he cannot do it anymore this and that...
The reason he gave me, was mostly because he said it seemed like I was content working part time and not trying to be independent.

Even though I explained to him many times I wanted to move out, but couldn't with my salary right now..Even though I said I was searching for another job but only have gotten rejection calls etc...Even though I told him I am content with working part time so I had plenty of money to be able to spend time with him.

I had to leave work early last night, I was so upset after reading it and everything, I cried all night long not to mention.

So really, I guess I need advice on what my next move should be...
He kept me as a friend on facebook, and I just can't bring myself to delete him as a friend..Every time I see his face all the memories come rushing back and I get upset again.

This was so sudden, and it's like he pulled the rug right from under me.

And even after everything, my stupid self still hopes that possibly he'll come back around and see...But everyone who saw the message he sent me told me to not cling to that hope, it'll only hurt me more.

I honestly don't know what to do with myself, I feel dead and hollow inside.

He gave me a reason to actually smile for real, to move forward and keep moving.
Now I feel lost, upset, frustrated, hurt and so much more I don't even know what to do with all these emotions.

Please someone help me... :|

It sounds to me like there is more to it than he has told you. For him to act normal and say "see you tomorrow" to your face, then break up with you over facebook is pretty weak. I'd guess he wanted to end the relationship for other reasons and used your employment and living situation as his excuse.

Unfortunately, you don't have much choice but to move on. It sounds like he's clear. Feeling sad and hollow for a while is typical, but you'll get past that. The more you can find other activities to focus on (work, friends, hobbies, exercise, whatever), the sooner you'll get over it.

Sorry you're hurting.

Yeah,

I'm sure there's more to it than that.

Just don't try to dwell on what you did or what had happened, that'll
just drive you crazy.

Take him off FB and just cut all ties with him. Cause I'm sure you'll begin
to be more curious and more sensitive to every activity you see him do on
there and it'll just hurt you more.

good luck~

What a crappy thing to do...

there's something pretty "throat-slicing" about "see you tomorrow" and then "don't want to do this anymore"..

if you want to, study his reactions towards you for a bit...I'll bet that you will tell if he's distancing himself from you or not..

other than that...*sigh*... have your cry, let it all out, know that this is not on you, and that you're perfectably dateable, and then move on...

best of lucks

This was one guy, theres many more. Some people just arent compatable, its no ones fault, you may meet someone who will be better for you in a million ways. Ask yourself did you love him as a person so much or did you just loved how he made you feel, just because he was THERE. From your message i guess you have much love to give, but dont let that blind you, find somebody whos RIGHT for you.

I'll be honest, I loved him for everything.
I loved the way he made me feel, and I also loved him completely as a person.
Without a second thought I always supported him whenever I could...
That's why this is the biggest shock to me ever.

I don't know, I guess with a bit of time it'll get better like everyone is saying.
Though I still have yet to remove him from facebook, actually honestly I turned my phone on silent, flipped it upside down so I couldn't see any text and have not gone on facebook at all to check anything.

I don't feel like doing it right now, and thankfully I have a whole week off until Wednesday to be able to attempt to pull myself together at least a little bit.
I am a very strong willed person, and this is the closest I have ever let anyone come to me.
So I guess it'll just take a little bit, which I wish it didn't but eventually I will be back to myself I guess...If that is for better or for worse.
Can't say yet...

Cant abide a man who lies to my face.
Delete everything, burn the rest.
Cry a couple of days.
Get on with your life.

Just wanted to give a update.
I had a gut feeling he lied to me about not going on ginrdr, I just was stupid enough to believe him while "dating" him.
Found out last night, he's been on grindr.
So, I guess he really didn't care about me or have any feelings for me during the 3 and a half months....
Oh well, I am over the sad part.
Now it's the, angry to extreme part.

Buring310 Wrote:I'll be honest, I loved him for everything.
...I always supported him whenever I could...
That's why this is the biggest shock to me ever...

I remember feeling this way about pretty much every guy who I liked
or had a thing for. I supported them without condition or asking for any
reciprocation. It sounds like you have a big heart when it comes to your
partner and it's a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing, especially when
there are people out there that know that, and know how to manipulate it.

Then someone asked me, "Do you think he felt the same about you..?"

I was so caught up in making them happy that I forgot about myself.

Give it some time.. Again good luck~

That's something I will never know.
The big question on my mind was, and still will always be in there..
"Did he even love me? Did he care about me?"
I will never know, and quite frankly I don't want to know the answer.
It can either destroy me again, or it can make me just want to hold onto him hopelessly.

And thank you, I just...
I felt so happy for those 3 and a half months.
Someone who "said" they wanted exactly everything I wanted as well... Long term, caring and loving relationship.

With open communication and trust.

I still have a positive out look, though I still have it in my head deep down..A hope that he'll see what he is missing and want to talk it through.

But, I promised myself and my friends I would not do that...After what he wrote, and did to me everyone said they wouldn't do it..And they would be so upset with me if I did.

So I just made it a point in my head...I can't be going and making the people who actually care about me start to not care about me because I am blinded by a feeling that is left from nothing.