Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One small step can be dangerous!
Hi All,
Well tonight i decided to go out to the pub with the ex and meet a friend who i suspect is his new partner but no proof so to speak apart from gut feeling and we was all chatting and having a laugh when three guys walk in and join us... One of them claimed to know our friend and was highly intoxicated as was st patricks day yesterday and he had been drinking for over 24 hours and some how he managed to sneak past every security with a weapon...

I was sitting there and he said i feel like doing something stupid and this guy was sitting next to me and just pulled out a fucking stun gun... I was like WTF he then stood up and pressed the sides and it flickered and went a bit electrifying... I will tell ya now ive never shit myself so fast and moved so quickly as to get away... In a matter of moments my heart rate was going and he waved it infront of us drunkenly almost catching me with it....

I figured a shock of potentially 10,000 volts or whatever is in it i dont fancy so i made an excuse to go get cigarettes and some air... On the way to shop i thought to myself he cant be allowed to wonder between pubs drinking and if refused use this weapon on someone so whilst i was gone i decided to contact the police... Well ill tell you now ive never seen so many police cars outside a pub... People started to say it was me as i was gone 15 minutes but i had gone to tesco and bought a sandwich reduced three times over and used this as my aliby with some cigarettesand said the reason it took so long was because i was haggling over the price... Now the guys are actually nasty bastards that wouldnt think twice about breaking your legs and making sure you never walk again so i had to think and act fast...

Upon returning to the pub everyone assumed it was me who grassed and i was like no... I went tesco got sandiwch and fags and come back... When i came back his been arressted... I will tell you now that going into sudden shock and shaking and not admitting to something you dont admit to is not easy as i had to calm and control myself...

On the way home i thought jesus what if i didnt do it... Who could be injured for doing their job and refusing a drink? Who would be possibly without a son/Boyfriend/potential dad tonight??? I couldnt have this on my concence and later on in the evening i got a call to say that the gang have changed their mind about who did it and think it was someone else... I feel bad because despite this guy knowing so called contacts i didnt want to defend him as i did the right thing and wont take punishment for being right.... I know in a few weeks or days this should die down however i guess ill have to watch my back as loads of people know me in the pub,... I made sure on the way home incase i was being followed i deleted the number out of my phone id dialled and missed called a friend so i can be seen to be talking to her around the time to bury evidence...

Well im pleased i did a good deed today to be honest but it is something that worries me a little still and i figured i need to get this off me chest as cant go to bed with it hence why ive decided to speak and off load where they wont go looking....

Kindest regards

zeon

Thank you God for my slow and "boring" life...

zeon Bighug

lol l dunno why i seem to walk into trouble in life it does my head in... not been in that pub for over a year and its been ok but go there and it goes mad lol

zeon Wrote:Hi All,
Well tonight i decided to go out to the pub with the ex and meet a friend who i suspect is his new partner but no proof so to speak apart from gut feeling and we was all chatting and having a laugh when three guys walk in and join us... One of them claimed to know our friend and was highly intoxicated as was st patricks day yesterday and he had been drinking for over 24 hours and some how he managed to sneak past every security with a weapon...

I was sitting there and he said i feel like doing something stupid and this guy was sitting next to me and just pulled out a fucking stun gun... I was like WTF he then stood up and pressed the sides and it flickered and went a bit electrifying... I will tell ya now ive never shit myself so fast and moved so quickly as to get away... In a matter of moments my heart rate was going and he waved it infront of us drunkenly almost catching me with it....

I figured a shock of potentially 10,000 volts or whatever is in it i dont fancy so i made an excuse to go get cigarettes and some air... On the way to shop i thought to myself he cant be allowed to wonder between pubs drinking and if refused use this weapon on someone so whilst i was gone i decided to contact the police... Well ill tell you now ive never seen so many police cars outside a pub... People started to say it was me as i was gone 15 minutes but i had gone to tesco and bought a sandwich reduced three times over and used this as my aliby with some cigarettesand said the reason it took so long was because i was haggling over the price... Now the guys are actually nasty bastards that wouldnt think twice about breaking your legs and making sure you never walk again so i had to think and act fast...

Upon returning to the pub everyone assumed it was me who grassed and i was like no... I went tesco got sandiwch and fags and come back... When i came back his been arressted... I will tell you now that going into sudden shock and shaking and not admitting to something you dont admit to is not easy as i had to calm and control myself...

On the way home i thought jesus what if i didnt do it... Who could be injured for doing their job and refusing a drink? Who would be possibly without a son/Boyfriend/potential dad tonight??? I couldnt have this on my concence and later on in the evening i got a call to say that the gang have changed their mind about who did it and think it was someone else... I feel bad because despite this guy knowing so called contacts i didnt want to defend him as i did the right thing and wont take punishment for being right.... I know in a few weeks or days this should die down however i guess ill have to watch my back as loads of people know me in the pub,... I made sure on the way home incase i was being followed i deleted the number out of my phone id dialled and missed called a friend so i can be seen to be talking to her around the time to bury evidence...

Well im pleased i did a good deed today to be honest but it is something that worries me a little still and i figured i need to get this off me chest as cant go to bed with it hence why ive decided to speak and off load where they wont go looking....

Kindest regards

zeon

Jesus, that sounds like the area I live where you have idiots going around with different weapons like knives, pepper spray and alsorts of other nasties. You did the right thing cause those taser things can kill and I'm pretty sure if you are found possessing one it's classed as having a fire arm and you can do jail time for it. I hope you stay safe, I'm sure you will be fine and there is no need to be thinking about his "contacts". It seriously sounds like something that would go on round Newcastle near where ao live lol. I just suppose all areas have rough parts. Stay safe and vigilant mr. :-)

Glad you are safe for now Zeon Confusedmile:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

wow, this is part of why I stay away from clubs and bars. glad your safe now Smile

So glad you are safe and well aunty.
You did right , who knows what that idiot could have done.

Thank the Gods for people like you.

Bighug

How freaky! That is such a trip! Im sorry you've had to go through that. I would've totally flipped!

Bloody hell Aunty. You did bloody well. Would have done exactly the same thing if I was in your shoes Wink

I'm glad you're safe but sorry about what happened, I was scared just reading about it.
Thank God that guy got arrested. You handled youself so well.
I'm sorry you've been through so much hardship and drama in a short period of time.
I wish there was something I could do to help
BighugBighug