Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One week on
Im sat at my computer, contemplating my first week at GS, And what an interesting first week it has been. When I joined I didnt have very high expectations, Another forum I thaught, probably filled with inane and irrelevant ramblings, but no it has been very informative. My younger brother warned me not to join(He is fifteen and most of his friends are hooked on to b bo) it will consume your'e life he said. But it hasnt quite been like that. For me its been somthing to dip into, and somthing which I look forward to checking in with after an often hectic day. So thank you one and all for making my GS experience wothwhile and keep posting. Big shout out to Cardshark, FJP999, marhlander, Joseph and startwister you have been paricularly important to my experience.

Yay I was in a shout out :biggrin:.

Forums are completely different to social sites like b bo or myspace, its a much nicer experience to talk to people you don't have any connections to, I see it as I can be myself which is rather nice Smile.

I've been here a month and its the 2nd best forum I've been on, but the 1st best closed down because I was complaining about the spam, the guy that runs it doesn't take criticism easily.

sparky71 Wrote:Im sat at my computer, contemplating my first week at GS, And what an interesting first week it has been. When I joined I didnt have very high expectations, Another forum I thaught, probably filled with inane and irrelevant ramblings, but no it has been very informative. My younger brother warned me not to join(He is fifteen and most of his friends are hooked on to b bo) it will consume your'e life he said. But it hasnt quite been like that. For me its been somthing to dip into, and somthing which I look forward to checking in with after an often hectic day. So thank you one and all for making my GS experience wothwhile and keep posting. Big shout out to Cardshark, FJP999, marhlander, Joseph and startwister you have been paricularly important to my experience.

Nice post Sparky Respect

Hope you dont mind i coppied it here: Member's Testimonials On GaySpeak - Gayspeak.com Wink

sparky71 Wrote:Im sat at my computer, contemplating my first week at GS...Big shout out to Cardshark, FJP999, marhlander, Joseph and startwister you have been paricularly important to my experience.
Thank you, sparky71. I hope you continue to enjoy the experience. Confusedmile:

Oh Sparky, you are too generous... glad youre enjoying the site and its many diverse members.

p.s. glad you didnt take the advice of your younger bro, whats he know anyways Lol2

Hey Sparky

I got a little pissed at the site cause there were too many forums. In the early days.....Confusedmile:
but then i got to thinking, its not about the site, its about the people on it

Nice post mister

Thanks for the shout

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Though I have been so busy this last week and haven't been around, I'm glad you are finding everything here fun and interesting. I love the fact that it not just a gay forum, people can talk about anything and to anyone. Thats what makes this place special.