Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote Dating Services
I have been working seasonal jobs for the last 2 years and just my luck I have been working in states where having a bf or anything like that just doesn't exist because the states I have worked in just don't seem to have a gay community of any kind. I am now working near Yosemite NP and am just wanting to meet other guys that are interested in hiking and camping and have a feeling that the only way that I will meet people is if I go to sacramento or SF. Does anyone know of any gay men meeting services that caters to guys in remote areas?

If hiking and camping are your interests...might want to consider making a stop in Guerneville (Russian River) before heading to SF which is only maybe 1 hour to the south...it is near Santa Rosa.

http://www.gayrussianriver.com/

Thanks East that looks helpful, yet most of that is just resorts and I am not really looking for a place to stay since I already have that. It would be fun to check out during the week when I have off and see what its about. Its cool that the town that it is in for most of those resorts is gay friendly, it would be great to make some friends from going to places like that. What I need to do is make some friends in SF so I don't have to stay at a hostel when I go there for pride, lol. Anyway thanks