Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online date / hookup from HELL!!!!!
Well after protesting for so long saying "oh no I'm a good boy, I'll never do online dating or a hook up, I'll never be a dirty boy". Well I went out and did it for the 6th time and had somewhat of a from hell experience which I could never have foreseen.

Basically I went online to a very famous gay dating / hook up website and looked for some man candy and well I didn't half find it. We hit it off he seemed charming online, he was a professional guy, he had a degree in environmental management and from his profile picture he looked wow, perfect teeth, perfect hair, perfect everywhere and he knew how to dress. He looked like one of those guys who advertise the expensive aftershaves and designer clothes you see in magazines and wow he was interested in me. He was definitely the finest specimen of man a young lad like me could find. He sent me some quite nice pictures of himself some with his shirt off and wow it definitely got my attention. And trust me he was yummy. Well after talking for a few days and getting to know each other we decided on a meet for something to eat and some "other activities" ;-) and this happened today as Friday is my day off from all of the university work.

We met in town and he looked in person just as amazing as his pictures and he was a genuine friendly guy and we had a look round town, went to the shops and I bought some new clothes (which I looked amazing in due to my recent life makeover phase). He complemented me and was a perfect gent and it made me actually feel good about myself and made me think 'wow I can really attract this caliber of guy and I don't have to settle for anything less than the best'. We had lunch, we went halves on the meal, he had a beer and I just had a sprite as I don't drink and everything went swimmingly and he suggested we went to his place for some 'adult entertainment' which I was ore than up for hehe. So we got back to his place and things ensued, there was sex in the air, and things progressed amazingly. Jesus Christ the man was perfect in every sense, and he was hung, I swear it was dragging along the floor! Lol

Well after a couple of hours and having sex like 6 times and finishing up for the 7th time in mid stroke, the bedroom door flung open and all you could here was some woman screaming, like "ahhhhhhh" I burst out laughing at first, I don't know whether it was out of nervousness. Then it all came to a head . . . . . The bastard was engaged. The poor lass was in hysterics and he was saying he was sorry and I was there in the middle of it unaware, in my nakedness, nob out and everything while this guy was bursting into tears and his fiancé was screaming like a banshee. Then she rounded on me calling me a home wrecker and that's when I lost it and said, "excuse you pet, I had no idea, your boyfriend posted a profile on a known gay website saying he was single and was wanting dates and 'fun' and your calling me the home wrecker. Look at him because he may have been with more than me and he obviously likes some of the old sausage rather than what you have to offer." I don't know why but I just felt angry with her, at that moment more than him I couldn't explain it. Well I then left literally with my tail between my legs. It was definitely a from hell experience.I just feel terrible about this experience and I genuinely didn't know about their situation, if there is one thing I can think is maybe it was better that she found out after years of marriage.

I dunno it's kind of put doubts in myself and my behaviour as of late because I don't know if this newfound confidence I've found with my life makeover is a good thing. I've found this other side of myself from the quiet mild mannered geeky guy who nobody has never noticed. Now that I've made changes to myself, I attract attention, good attention, men talk to me, they tell me how good looking I am and the truth is Im not. But it's confusing how I can be so shy in some aspects then all of a sudden just flip into such a confident person, and into a proper Sex Panther, it's scary but makes me giggle. Arrgh it's just all a bit confusing lol.

Worst case .... best is to forgot it as fast as you can ...

A nearly same situation I had when I was twenty.... nice guy ... we had sports for a while... and then came his boyfriend in ... :eek: and this guy was so angry an jealous ... he sliced the bed of both in really nice pieces ..... I said ... "sorry wrong movie... I wanted Disney not Halloween 15"

Atleast the cheater lost you and most likely her with single... errr... blow

You concern is a very real one. Too often a person gets a 'make over' and gets real cocky, over confidence and lose sight of the things that matter.

Let's hope this is a wake up call for you.

I'm willing to bet Mr. Perfect is also self assured and felt he could take on a wife and every boy he wanted.

Thus he lead you down a terrible road unwittingly - yes, but nonetheless terrible.
that nerdy, quiet fellow sitting the corner is a nicer person by a long shot. Sure he may not get that much sex, or have that many boyfriends - but he stands a much higher chance of finding the right man, a loving man instead of a shallow Hal.

If you are going to continue doing 'perfect men' do prepare for more shocks. Thus practice quickly getting your pants on and running and putting on your shoes at the same time and of course NOT laughing when the wife (or BF) walked in on you.

I fear it happens a lot.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:You concern is a very real one. Too often a person gets a 'make over' and gets real cocky, over confidence and lose sight of the things that matter.

Let's hope this is a wake up call for you.

I'm willing to bet Mr. Perfect is also self assured and felt he could take on a wife and every boy he wanted.

Thus he lead you down a terrible road unwittingly - yes, but nonetheless terrible.
that nerdy, quiet fellow sitting the corner is a nicer person by a long shot. Sure he may not get that much sex, or have that many boyfriends - but he stands a much higher chance of finding the right man, a loving man instead of a shallow Hal.

If you are going to continue doing 'perfect men' do prepare for more shocks. Thus practice quickly getting your pants on and running and putting on your shoes at the same time and of course NOT laughing when the wife (or BF) walked in on you.

I fear it happens a lot.

To a degree I do agree with you the men I have being seeing lately have been of the "perfect" type and I'd say 70% of them have had more issues. Also in another sense you are right, my first proper relationship ever ended in november and from then I've probably slept with over 30 different guys since then, even managing 8 different guys in one day. It's not something I'm proud of but I want to be noticed, I just don't see how I can win though, I originally thought "oh no ill never go to a sauna or a club or online date that's not me" but I felt lonely, I'm not used to this attension at all. Even my friends have noticed a change in me and they think it's for the better because I stand up for myself and tell people where to get off. I remember a week or two ago one of my teachers at uni heavily criticised me for something I did and it wasn't bad at all, the regular old me would have taken it and it would have upset me. The new me turned round and said "who are you to criticise me? What have you done with your life apart from being a second rate teacher". I don't know, I'm at a point in my life where I'm unsure of who I am, I got sick of being the nice guy and getting no where.

Good for you Wink I don't think you should feel ashamed or embarrassed about what you have done, it's normal. What he did is not unusual either, but terribly wrong.

You are just finding out who you are and in time you will find the middle ground, but proceed with caution.

Have fun Smile

omg..! Your life is so colourful XD

That's mega insane..! Obviously that guy was in the wrong for leading you and his girl on and not being honest. You shouldn't feel bad at all, I'm sure if not you another guy would've been in your shoes and in that situation and she would've found out eventually.

I'm glad you stood up for yourself though ;]

As for the confidence bit, this shouldn't lessen your confidence in yourself. It's one of those life-lessons bit, and you should learn from it.

Awesome story though, too bad it ended in such a way ;]

mrk, I'm glad you are ok and safe.

Just from reading you, I think you're so close to coming full-circle. The "who you want to be" and the "who you are inside" are working themselves out and providing you with a few adventures! :biggrin:

I do a lot of woodwork. I often use reclaimed wood. I love old stuff that has character, history and warmth. But, you know what I had to learn? Filling in all the cracks sometimes takes away the original charm.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is don't be afraid of keeping some of that nerdy charm, ok? It wasn't all bad.

Hello,
Personbally i would say good on ya.. I wouldnt feel guilty about her coming home because at the end of the day her so called lover prefers a bit of dick over minge which suprisingly in a country of gay acceptance is nothing new there... I would of giggled and wet myself laughing if it wqas me in that situation whereby i got screamed at...

I would also find the whole crying situation a bit pathetic because i think to myself.,.. If you play with fire expect to get burnt and that my friend is exactly what happenned to him!!!! Now my next thing i would think if i was him is Oh shit what if she tells the in laws and whatnot else.. How the hell do i tell or deny the fact i got to play a happy couple when my girl knows im shagging men...

Kindest regardfs

zeon x

azulai Wrote:mrk, I'm glad you are ok and safe.

Just from reading you, I think you're so close to coming full-circle. The "who you want to be" and the "who you are inside" are working themselves out and providing you with a few adventures! :biggrin:

I do a lot of woodwork. I often use reclaimed wood. I love old stuff that has character, history and warmth. But, you know what I had to learn? Filling in all the cracks sometimes takes away the original charm.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is don't be afraid of keeping some of that nerdy charm, ok? It wasn't all bad.

I guess but I dunno it's not who I am anymore.