Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online datings, fake or not ?
Hi there,
i was wondering if any of this "dating" sites are real, I have no experience with those sites yet, any suggestions/recommendations, I heard that all of this sites are SCAM sites...I have found few interesting people on some sites, I want to contact some of them, probably spend some money for the gold memberships...I have found some sites that are interesting to me:
tiny. cc/er0f7w
tiny. cc/rv0f7w
tiny. cc/dx0f7w
jizzroulette. com

this links are shortened, but working...
- please help guys...
Thanks in advance

No need to waste money on the paid sites. There are plenty of free ones, and some of those are actually good.

@davearoo - 1st time poster, likely a troll. Best to not respond further.

"tiny.cc" is not a website.

Anything called "jizz" I would expect to be 100% scam-rific.

Most all dating sites are scams. And even the ones that arent, make tons of money off of people who are either too scared to use it or never use it but pay for it anyway.

As stated previously, there are free sites out there. Most of those are a joke too, but I would try those first.

Keep your money for better things in life, like rent.

damirst Wrote:Hi there,
i was wondering if any of this "dating" sites are real, I have no experience with those sites yet, any suggestions/recommendations, I heard that all of this sites are SCAM sites...I have found few interesting people on some sites, I want to contact some of them, probably spend some money for the gold memberships...I have found some sites that are interesting to me:

How very intriguing.