Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only One Person Left to Tell
So I received a text from one of my best friends, I hadn't heard from him because he is been out of town for months. I've changed a bit over this summer. I feel I gained a lot of self awareness of myself and don't feel as nervous around people as much. I really have no idea how to talk to him. I mean I want to tell him but I don't want him to think I'm attracted to him because I'm not. Hes always been like my younger brother. He just uses a lot of slurs calls people faggots and I don't know if he's aware that saying those things around me can be offensive. I don't know whats going to happen though, I think he will be weirded out by it. Who knows just wish me luck when he comes back home and I break the ice.

Good luck then! Things will turn out ok you will see Smile.

BornThisWay Wrote:... He just uses a lot of slurs calls people faggots and I don't know if he's aware that saying those things around me can be offensive...
if it bothers you chances it bothers others. Your decision but some times you have to "say yes to another excess" and give him a slice of reality:

after his choice gay slur ask him how many gays does he actually know. Tell him your gay and he knows at least one gay that values him as a friend. Social skills have morphed and his need update.

Good luck jeeeeeeek

It'll be worth it.

pellaz Wrote:if it bothers you chances it bothers others. Your decision but some times you have to "say yes to another excess" and give him a slice of reality:

after his choice gay slur ask him how many gays does he actually know. Tell him your gay and he knows at least one gay that values him as a friend. Social skills have morphed and his need update.

Yeah you are right pellaz. I was the most frightened to tell him out of anybody, but you know what I just don't feel afraid anymore.

Good Luck! Big Grin

Good Luck to you.