Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only attracted to older men
Hello Tom and Welcome to GaySpeak. Your experience (a good one) is precious to us all. I'm glad you've found the other shoe, albeit from a pair that's been out of fashion a while (lol).

Hi Tom,

Nothing wrong at all with liking older men, in fact I like guys who like older men :biggrin:

providing they are not looking for a "ball-et" (see other thread for cross- reference) Wink

Don't let the world judge you. I know because I let it judge me all the time Smile

I'm 27, and i've also always been attracted to older guys. At one time in my life i realized that most of the guys i was dating were older guys. and i think it had to do with being comfortable because older people can be wiser more respectful etc.

my last relationship was with a 43 yo. he became physically and emotionally abusive, and it took me at least two years to be able to deal with my feelings from it. I was just thinking about this morning.. how after falling in love with him, i allowed him to tell me what i thought about myself. So. Yeah. i think he used his 'life experience' over me and i couldn't argue that. i actually moved away and dealt with it a lot and i'm still rediscovering myself.

i guess i don't really know where i'm going with this. I'm dating guys around my age now.. and yeah the younger ones don't ever really challenge me in the ways i like.. I only told my close friends about my older guys.. and i may still date older guys.. but keep that heart of yours Big Grin

Moon, isn't it all about finding one's real 'place' in this world? About finding who one fits with, be it someone older, someone younger, someone the same age (roughly)? It's finding where you feel you BELONG.

princealbertofb Wrote:Moon, isn't it all about finding one's real 'place' in this world? About finding who one fits with, be it someone older, someone younger, someone the same age (roughly)? It's finding where you feel you BELONG.

Prince,

Yes i think you're absolutely right about that. HOWEVER, being so blind in a relationship and accepting when someone tells you 'i hit you because it was what you needed.' becuase you feel you 'belong with them' can be a scary aspect in ANY relationship. ESP with an age difference with younger guys looking for direction.

Yes I really miss some of my older guys that I bonded with. Feeling like they understood everything i felt, and absorbing my emotions. Yes yes yes. it was very nice.

i also am only attracted to older men Tongue

dont let people stop you from doing what you want :]

I'm not attracted older men... however someday I'll become an older man and I may not have another partner until I'm really old. It's good to know that there will be someone out there that will be all over me since I am older than them. Hopefully I try to find a younger guy right now while I'm still young. Though this really makes feel a bit better that when I'm older (and don't have a partner)... there will be some guy who will go for me.

Cutieboy Wrote:I'm not attracted older men... however someday I'll become an older man and I may not have another partner until I'm really old. It's good to know that there will be someone out there that will be all over me since I am older than them. Hopefully I try to find a younger guy right now while I'm still young. Though this really makes feel a bit better that when I'm older (and don't have a partner)... there will be some guy who will go for me.

I think, possibly, if this person really likes you, better still loves you, age won't be an issue...

Yeah, that's true. Though it gives me hope when I do become an older man (and I don't have a partner), I know there's young men only until older men.