Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only dating tips - We are sharing here
I know there are a lot of threads like this already but I want to hear opinions of new folks.
I will take the initiate to share first

1. If you are not in a good shape, don't bother to take off your shirt in your pic. Why should I date a whore who looks bad?

2. Cock pics are gross.

3. If you have a preference then be clear from start. It will save your time and other people time.

4. Don't hesitate to say "Hi" to a cute guy that you think he maybe out of your league. He maybe just as desperate to talk to you as you are.

I want to hear your tips too!!

definitely this is not my area of expertise Big Grin
im the worst guy in the world when it comes to dating tips Big Grin

Lonely Wrote:definitely this is not my area of expertise Big Grin
im the worst guy in the world when it comes to dating tips Big Grin

Ditto. Im kinda hoping for someone to come talk to me, since im hella shy :redface:

ByoNexus, I'm thinking of getting you to meet Xrimo.... you're about the same age... not too too far from each other. Try to chat online here...

Here's my 2 cents:

1) Don't use wingmen/women...disaster waiting to happen + what does it say about you if you can't even take the initiative? Even if you are shy, just go for it; I know that's thoroughly useless advice...but you just have to bite the bullet.

2) Expect rejection...its gonna happen once in a while. It happens to everyone so get comfortable with it and don't sweat the details.

3) For the first few dates keep the meetings relatively short. You don't know the person that well most likely so you're only gonna get so much mileage from talking since neither of you know that much about each other...at least yet. Keeping things short and sweet will do just that...keep things sweet Smile

Good luck guys :biggrin:
HUGZz

princealbertofb Wrote:ByoNexus, I'm thinking of getting you to meet Xrimo.... you're about the same age... not too too far from each other. Try to chat online here...

Im always up to talk with new ppl, i dont think ive ever spoken to him on here bfore (havent been on long)