Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Letter to Barack Obama
Hey guys. I'm doing a series of videos to Barack Obama, asking him to come to my house for pie. Can you watch and tell me what you think?

I would like your recipe for Peanut butter pie... sir Piefolk...

the fuck...?

You never know! Thirty-five years ago I'd get in to see my favourite band by baking fruit cake for them Smile

Thirty five years ago (it must be about that... Rolleyes) President Giscard d'Estaing invited himself to people's houses to share a meal with them. He set the pace for presidential eating out...

Oddly enough, making pie has gotten me a lot of places too. I got to go to Jerry Siller and Anne Meara's house for Christmas Eve. I was asked to make a pie. I got to go to B. D. Wong's New Years party. I made a pie for that too. Thanks for watching, guys.

Why not just send it to him instead? He may be too busy to come over your house for such thing.

The Virgin Wrote:Why not just send it to him instead? He may be too busy to come over your house for such thing.
Oh, can you imagine the consternation of White House security if they had an incoming pie alert?

ImpactwhoreUziPlasmawhoreXlocFalZzwhipFlamethrowerGlobwhoreAwm2MgwhoreMgwhore2Camper

Pear Pie? Yum! If I were President Obama I would come for the Pear Pie...who makes Pear Pie?

I hope you get your wish! It is a noble cause ......

The only politicians I can think of I would make pie for are Dennis Kucinich and Nancy Pelosi...and I would make a pie for Lily Tomlin if she's let me:biggrin: Hey...that's it! Forward the video to Lily Tomlin!

this is a real pie we're talking here, right? this is not a metaphor for some other things, right?