Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Openly gay but dislike (most) gay males?
My the Lord be with you Anocxu, but there is no reason you cannot participate in more than one site.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:My the Lord be with you Anocxu, but there is no reason you cannot participate in more than one site.
Oh..
In response to the Christian mingle comment..
Ok
Apologies. .
I thought you were spanking me..

Sorry, my head isn't right. Too much mincemeat.

PS: Am sending another cheesecake recipe.
I bid NO Trump!

It sounds like a protective mechanism to me. If you basically rebuff gay men that you are attracted to, you do not even have to deal with the notion of being rejected by them. I cannot say this is the healthiest mind set in the world to have, but there must be some reason that you have such a serious fear of rejection. Once your self confidence gets built up a bit, which usually happens as people are out longer, date more, and get a little more experience under their belt, you may find this lessens a bit. I hope so for your sake. Your internal mechanism is going to keep you distanced from the very men you would otherwise like to approach. As I say, in my experience, as self confidence grows, this kind of feeling lessens.