Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Or Land O Bound & Skydiving :)
Hey folks,

Well we are off to Orlando Fl at the end of Feb for a week to celebrate my 50th birthday (gawd, now I feel old LoL)

Anyway, one of the things we want to do (well I want to do and he's going to do it to - he just doesn't know it yet Biggrinflip) is go on a tandem skydive. Anyone done this before and any tips or advice??

Also, can anyone recommend some decent places to go in Orlando (clubs/restaurants etc.) We are also going to drive over to Tampa for a day as my mom is living there for the winter. Anything there worth seeing?

ObW
x

OMG you said 50 and I panicked. 3 more years and a few months I will hit that digit...

No never sky dived, I see no reason to get into an airplane - they tend to fall out of the sky in horrific ways.

No advice on where to go in Orlando for clubs personally,

http://orlando.gaycities.com/ may help you though.

I hope you have loads of fun. Say hi to Micky for me. Wacth out for Minnie - shes really a horrid mouse. :tongue:

Congrats on skydiving on your 50th, personally I never get out of a plane unless it's securely parked at the gate. I know some one who has jumped for years - according to him it the best rush there is, so it should be great fun.

Sorry don't know too much about Orlando or Tampa.