Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oral/Deep Throating
Wow, I only noticed that gif of mine was in a barrack(?) Which makes it 10x more hotter, in my opinion. Laugh

If U want 2B a good deep-throater U need lots of training. U must B able to hold your breath for long periods. The longer the better. It is all a matter of controlling the urge to breathe. I have tried it. I cannot do it unless I have a long and narrow penis. This is where the guys with small penises have the great advantage. With a small cock, there is hardly any problem. But with an average or large one, U have got to excersize breathing dicipline and control the urge to gag.

I had a sex buddy once who had a giant banana for a cock. He like to thrust it in and I always made gagging sounds. He used to joke with me often by making gagging sounds at me ! ! ! He was sooooh sexy ! We had a great time 2gether. I miss him very much.

breath through your nose when going up
hold breath when going down

worked for me Big Grin

colinmackay Wrote:As others mentioned, practice makes perfect. One thing, if he's got a PA you might want to have him take that out first, it is a lot easier without the metal ring hitting the back of your throat as well.
As someone with a PA, they're unlikely to mind either. Given the choice of taking it out and getting some, or not taking it out and not getting anything... And it's meant to be nice for both people. If it feels like you're working rather than playing, it's not right.

BUT, if he does have a PA, and it's larger than 8 gauge / 3mm, he may need ring pliers to take it out, and they're not the usual thing to take on a night out.