Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oral Sex on Me. I am hiv positive on meds
We live and learn, Anonymous.

Anonymous Wrote:Yes..troll me as much as you can guys for being honest and being fooled by someone else.

I disclosed my Hiv status before getting intimate and explain the possible risk to him yet he took a chance by giving me a head. And I out of courtesy again went to meet him at the same place where we met the previous day to convince him to go for PEP and later realized that he was fooling me coz he confessed that he was positive since 2yrs.WTF! That is why he was not much bothered about my HIV

Of course, you guys are not wrong that I shouldn't trust anyone. It is a learning lesson for me. Thank you

I don't think anyone is trolling you here...

I mean you should always play it safe...anytime you mention to someone that you HIV and they don't take it seriously probably should really stress the importance of it... I DO, however, find it quite messed up that your partner withheld that he had HIV, that could have been a pretty bad situation if you didn't have HIV.

As for my "sudo rm -rf /*" image, that was a response to [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] 's image... Do not under any circumstances type that into a Lunix/Unix/Mac as that deletes every file by force...mostly just tongue and cheek.

If anything someone might have misread your OP about whether or not you had told the guy you had HIV prior to getting your blow job...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

This story is the reason why I am not sexually active with anyone. You can not trust anyones word these days. It is a matter of life and HIV which is not something I would want. I think I would stick to using my left hand. BTW both of you guys played games, so sad and scary.