Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oral tips.
I like it rough, apparently...teeth, stubble, pulling on the balls... I might be cool with a belt sander in in the bedroom.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:It can be an all oral activity and most likely should be. Meaning all aspects of your mouth (and more advanced, throat too) can be called into play.

Your tongue can be the most effective weapon, depending on how you use it and where along the head, shaft, balls - taint... lower... lower..... Wink A lot can be accomplished with a single flick of the tongue.

A lot of guys apparently do not understand that its called cock-sucking and do this head bob thing with their mouth stuck open with little to no suction. Don't be that guy.

Understand the penis. Yes the shaft is somewhat sensitive, and a lot of guys get a deep thrill of feeling and watching all of their penis vanish into your face - but the reality is that the head and the glands are the most sensitive and one can bring a guy to orgasm with decent suction and with plenty of tongue action on the head and glands.

Teeth or No Teeth - Well that depends on your partner. Some guys with foreskin do like you to bite very gently and pull on the foreskin a bit - guys without foreskin like a little bit of a nibble along the edge of the head. Some guys freakout and lose all interest is you accidentally scrape a back molar when deep throating....

Moan, groan, and contrary to what your mama taught you DO talk with your mouth full. Half of the fun for the guy is going to be the 'reward' you are getting from the process. If you just go about the mechanics and only slurp occasionally and show about as much interest in doing this as you would in descaling fish, the other guy is not going to be that into it.

If however you act like you are dining on the best meal ever and moan and groan and make all of those appreciate noised and act like you are all into the activity, you will get your man all riled up.

Granted your yes is going be more like a 'Hmmhmhm' - but your tone of voice should convey that you are getting into it as much as he is.

If he asks if you like this, you don't pull back to have a conversation - you are too into what you are doing to pull back, instead you make all of those appreciative noises and suck a wee bit harder to let him know 'Oh yeah!'

Mix it up a bit. Don't think that you are supposed to keep his cock in your mouth and just suck, suck suck - stop every so often, run your tongue up and down the shaft, work on the balls a bit, go back to sucking - do stop sucking a bit to do a head bob or two. If you feel more advanced activities (deep throating) are potentially fun then swallow - and swallow and keep on swallowing until you slowly take it all. Just keep swallowing, even when you have the last bit in and there is nothing more - your throat will make a very interesting sensation and it will help to get around the gag reflex - and continue to swallow as you pull back - again to over come that gag reflex a bit.

Oral is messy - expect to get spit and saliva all over the place. And make smacking noises, slurping noises, and yes the seal of your lips around his penis is going to give way when you suck making that odd noise. If his crotch ain't soaking wet by the time he reaches climax you ain't doing it right....

Your hands are helpful. I personally do not use my hands on the shaft to be a 'stop' this sends the signal that you don't want it all (he wants you to want it all - what can I say) - but do feel free to run your hands all over his legs, his thighs, his buttocks. Do massage his balls lightly - especially if you can deep throat - having his balls coddled while your lips are pressed into his pelvis often gets a guys shivering and shaking and getting his mind blown at the same time.

If you want to stroke his penis, fine, but you better be using your lips, tongue, mouth elsewhere - He has to other dangling bits that will enjoy light sucking - and if you are able to get both in your mouth at the same time he will enjoy it.... Immensely.

Some guys actually like to be lightly fingered at the same time - some don't.

If his hands are just dangling there at his sides, reach up and place his hands on your head - sending him the message you want him to guide your mouth through this process.

If he moans, you moan right back, if he groans you groan right back - reward his vocals with as much vocal as you can.

Understand that most of sex takes place between the ears. Its not all about what takes place between the legs - so visual, aural (sound) cues and such activities heighten the experience.

Also get some idea of what he is telling you with his body. If he starts thrusting his hips forward he is telling you that he likes what is happening and doesn't want you to stop none to soon.

It also helps to tell the guy to tell you what he likes as you are doing it. Discuss beforehand likes/dislikes - it can be part of the experience and often gets a guy more into the activity when it happens.

Swallow. Spitting out is offensive to most guys. And stop the hard sucking - he is sensitive once he blows - do gentle sucking, a bit of licking after he blows to help bring him back down to earth gently. A bit of kissing afterward is appreciate by a lot of guys.

Different partners will have different likes and dislikes. As you practice with a partner you will learn what he does and does not like. You will get a feel for his body language and will know what certain actions of his means as to what he wants you to do. So don't expect the first time with a guy to be 100% perfect, it is a learning curve.

Oh and have fun...

Oooooh my naughty little elf! Just imagining... well...nevermind. Suffice it to say that I agree with Bowyn 100%!! :flirty-thank-you-sm

ACleverUsername Wrote:So, I met up with this guy last Monday. We didn't have much of a plan established but one of the things that did happen was that I ended up going down on him. Having never done it (or anything else, for that matter) before, it went...about as well as it could for someone who has never done it before. There's quite a bit of room for improvement. Which is why I'm making this topic!

So I ask of the community here, what are some tips for making both the experience better for the receiver and my time as the giver easier? Basic advice is fine; I'm a complete newbie so any guidance would be appreciated. He sounded a bit ambivalent about doing it again so I want to make sure I make it worth his while.

Turtle
(I just wanted a Shuckle in my post)

Yes, don't use your teeth, and suck, "Blow" is just a saying! Blackbat

OK guys, be honest now. :biggrin: Who of you has read B.A.'s post for at least ten times already? Rolleyes :biggrin:

I admit I stopped reading after the first sentence. Too much salt in the wound. But, God, this must be fun for you all Smile

^^^ Are you suggesting my post sucks?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ Are you suggesting my post sucks?

It sucked well enough to get me off Spider

Wow - that makes me feel like a slut. Thanks! :biggrin:

No really thanks - I often feel I'm too much of a prude.