Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orchid Fair in Nakornpathom
If you are interested in ORCHIDS, you could go to SANAM CHAN PALACE in Nakornpathom coz they're having some sort of 'Orchid Fair'.

It's a place where you get to see rare orchids and buy some and take home with you. Orchids are great for decoration in the house... in the garden...

Just come and look. And hopefully spend some money here coz the farmers who worked so hard to grow these beautiful flowers must eat too.

[Image: orchid01.jpg]

It's held from today until 28th, Sunday.

[Image: orchid02.jpg]

Just to give you some ideas of what you might see inside...

[Image: orchid03.jpg]

Lots of people come to take pictures. Of themselves with nice flower backgrounds. Families wanting to take some photos should come. It's really a nice setting for it.

[Image: orchid04.jpg]

Lots of people taking photos...

[Image: orchid05.jpg]

They've put up some kind of 'art works' ... This Ama is probably thinking what I'm thinking.

"What the hell is that?"

[Image: orchid06.jpg]

People seem to love it though.

[Image: orchid07.jpg]

And then there were orchids... the had competition and these were the specially selected ones.

[Image: orchid08.jpg]

Very strange looking ones...

[Image: orchid09.jpg]

Very pretty... and mysterious...

[Image: orchid10.jpg]

They look like angels on wings...

[Image: orchid11.jpg]

So pretty....

[Image: orchid12.jpg]
And so sexy too.

Anyway, go if you have the time. The fair could really use more visitors.

I realize not many people here will be able to visit the fair, but I just wanted to let you know what's going on around my neighbors. Confusedmile:

It looks amazing... But I'm too poor to get over there to get some of them pretty flowers. I'd love to though but I'm so far away ,in New Zealand/Dunedin.
=[.

Bootiful Xyxthumbs

[COLOR="Purple"]Very nice (as usual Wavey )

btw, I love the cocoon/spiderweb thing Bunny2 [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:... btw, I love the cocoon/spiderweb thing ...
Me too ... reminded me of a maypole dancing pattern.

marshlander Wrote:Me too ... reminded me of a maypole dancing pattern.
Maypole Dancing, been there, done that.....*Shiver*
Very Beautiful, very unique, flowers.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

*shiver*? What a pity! I have a maypole, but only usually get to use it with children, who cannot manage the more intricate patterns in the single session I might be booked for. I've often wondered about getting an adult group together, but never got round to it. The closest I got to this ambition was when I was booked to run a day of workshops for a local Soroptomist group who wanted to revisit children's games from their youth. They did enjoy my maypole Confusedmile:

marshlander Wrote:*shiver*? What a pity! I have a maypole, but only usually get to use it with children, who cannot manage the more intricate patterns in the single session I might be booked for. I've often wondered about getting an adult group together, but never got round to it.
Hey I was young......and had to skip around like a little girl in front of the whole school and their parents to an old Pre-40s(at a guess) song which I can't recall

Although it probably could be a lot funner(word?) now.:tongue:
marshlander Wrote:The closest I got to this ambition was when I was booked to run a day of workshops for a local Soroptomist group who wanted to revisit children's games from their youth. They did enjoy my maypole Confusedmile:
Oh i'm sure they did.:tongue:

Apoligies for being off topic!:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Hey I was young......and had to skip around like a little girl in front of the whole school and their pairents to an old Pre-40s(at a guess) song which I can't recall

Although it probably could be a lot funner(word?) now.:tongue:
I could guarantee it. I might even compose a new tune specially for you too Wink