Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Orgasm] Let's Discuss about Orgasm
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Well I've known gayspeak for 4 years. I was just browsing siliently.

This is my first post, and I jump right into this sensitive topic. I am in fact still virgin, that I mean I've never slept with anyone. Masturbation is another story though.

The reason I want to discuss this sensitive topic is that I am currently on the journey of searching "Whole Body Orgasm".

It all started on last year that I found myself bored of all the orgasms I had been having. During that time, I also read on the internet that women and men's orgasms are different. So I decided to do some researches.

The result was more than what I had expected. I quickly learned the terms Orgasm, Ejaculation, Genital Orgasm, Multiple Orgasm, and Whole Body Orgasm. But above all else, men could actually learn to achieve multiple and whole body orgasms.

As I kept searching, I stumbled across the book "The Multi-orgasmic Man" with the main author Mantak Chia. It teaches how to achieve whole body orgasm. I bought the book and practiced, but sadly I failed miserably. It made me wonder if those orgasm indeed exist.

And now, a few days ago, I read a thread about aneros posted by memechose. I got very excited since it also talked about the exact same thing that I am looking for:
. Extend the Pleasure = Multiple Orgasm
. The Super-O = Whole Body Orgasm
It becomes more convincing that those orgasms actually exist. The ancient knownledge of Asian along with the new technology of the west continent all enforce that idea.

(Typing so far, I've just realized I repeated the word orgasm so many times Smile)

=======================================================
Anyway enough of the background story. Let's go straight to discussion. But before that, I want to define some terms, so that we all can have something to agree upon. Note that these terms are based on my understanding. If you disagree any of them, just post your opinion.

Genital Orgasm
Orgasm that you feel exclusively on your genital. It doesn't matter where you stimulate to get orgasm, as long as you feel mostly on your genital, it is genital orgasm.

Whole Body Orgasm*
Orgasm that you feel from your toes to the crown of your head, fingers included @@. It is said that this orgasm doesn't have any specific pattern, that is you will feel different everytime you have this orgasm.

In conclusion, There are only two orgasm: Genital or Whole Body.

Multiple Orgasm*
For Genital Orgasm --- you would be able to reach many genital orgasm before ejaculating. Each of the many genital orgasm is AS INTENSE AS the orgasm that you would feel when ejaculate. And I really just can't stress these words enough: AS INTENSE AS.
For Whole Body Orgasm --- according to the book, you need to learn how to achieve multiple genital orgasm first before moving on to the whole body one. Basically, Whole Body Orgasm already includes Multiple Orgasm.

*Disclaimer: I have yet achieved multiple and whole body orgasms. I can't tell what exactly these orgasms would feel like. These feelings are just what I interpret in the book, and I espect to have those kinds of feeling if I ever achieve one. I really do.

Additional Information (from the book)

True orgasm comes from self-sensation, not from sexual thought.

There are four stages of erection: (copy paste due to incapability in rephrasing)*
. The first is firmness (also refered to as lengthening).
. The second is swelling.
. The third is hardness.
. The fourth is heat.
In the first stage, your penis starts to move and become erect. In the second stage, it's firm, but not hard--not really hard enough to penetrate. In the third stage, it is erect and hard. In the fourth stage, it is stiff and really hot. This last stage is also when your testicles draw into your body. It is much easier to avoid ejaculating when you can reamin int the erect and hard third stage.

Ejaculation - there are two phases
. Contractile
. Expulsion
(Copy Paste)*
In the contractile (sometimes called "emission") phase, the prostate contracts and empties semen into the urethra. In the expulsion phase, the semen is propelled down the urethra and out the penis. When you become multi-orgasmic you will experience the pleasurable pelvic contractions--what we will call contractile-phase orgasm, which is felt as a popping or fluttering sensation in your prostate--prior to or without actually ejaculating.

*I didn't copy paste the whole thing, only some information that I find useful.

With all that said, I hope that I don't appear to be some kind of potential whore Coldshower. I always want to discuss this topic even in my real life. Unfortunately, most of the people I know are busy earning money to pay their bills, let alone looking for fine sex.

So what do you know about these orgasms, have you ever had any these, do they
exist, etc. Please share me your knowledge. I am dying here.

PS 1: Never in my life I would thought I could write a wall of text. My essay hardly ever passes single page.
PS 2: I was very pissed off. I actually finished this thread on sunday, but lost all the work because the Preview button didn't work. Had to type this all over again.

I'm still stuck at this point: "It all started on last year that I found myself bored of all the orgasms I had been having. "

o.O

"welcome" to posting on GS... I'm MUCH more interested in hearing about your lurking for four years before finally posting. The information you shared here is fairly well known and I am ALL FOR whole body orgasms and look forward to that discussion; BUT, I'm a lurker too and have a hard time wrapping my head around your lurking FOR FOUR YEARS without any posts until now???? VERY interesting and I hope you'll share more. I am so glad you've joined in posting now too! (LURK all you want of course...just curious.) Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

>.> yeah, normal self stimulation can be bornig
<.< I was surprised when I read this

I'm now curious as to how one does the multiple climax.... do they stope befor the release of the semen? That is what I'm getting from the article I'm reading, but my comprehension skill is not always the greates

DawnArmy Wrote:Genital Orgasm
Orgasm that you feel exclusively on your genital. It doesn't matter where you stimulate to get orgasm, as long as you feel mostly on your genital, it is genital orgasm.

I have these primarily when I jerk off alone without any kind of foreplay or stimulation from my partner. It's more of a tension reliever than anything of real interest.

DawnArmy Wrote:Whole Body Orgasm*
Orgasm that you feel from your toes to the crown of your head, fingers included @@. It is said that this orgasm doesn't have any specific pattern, that is you will feel different every time you have this orgasm.

I have these with my partner. Regularly. They're spectacular. Fucking amazing. And... probably why I have a rather "eh" response to the genital orgasm on its own.

Gideon is able to bring me to a whole body orgasm even with me masturbating through cyber-sex. This leads me to believe it is far more a psychological/physical response than simply a physical one. This -could be- why you are not having a lot of success in accomplishing an orgasm on your own.

DawnArmy Wrote:Multiple Orgasm*
For Genital Orgasm --- you would be able to reach many genital orgasm before ejaculating. Each of the many genital orgasm is AS INTENSE AS the orgasm that you would feel when ejaculate. And I really just can't stress these words enough: AS INTENSE AS.

Also something I am able to achieve with Gideon, but not on my own. Although, in my case? My first orgasm is my ejaculating orgasm. I can then hit two or three more just as intense as the first, but without ejaculation (cuz I already spewed and that's all I got available). Gideon finds this ability especially thrilling and enjoys seeing how many times he can make me 'blow' before I can't stand it anymore.

DawnArmy Wrote:True orgasm comes from self-sensation, not from sexual thought.

I disagree. Orgasms are as much a psychological thing as they are a physical thing. This is why, although orgasms are essentially the same with or without a partner, we find them much more enjoyable and intense -with- a partner than through masturbation.

Oh yeah. Welcome to GS man. Great topic to start things off. Smile

*Just....grins and winks at Twist*

MINE

does the Nerdy 'push glasses as far up the nose as they can get' adjustment of glasses and researchs multiple orgasms
gets jealous of those who do it easily because I am not sure I understand how to do it at all

UHNNNH OOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHIIIII!!

and?
I bid NO Trump!