Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Orgasm] Let's Discuss about Orgasm
DawnArmy Wrote:What is cyber-sex?

How long does your whole body orgasm last? How do you finish your orgasm? Do you ejaculate at the end?

According to the book, it is not good if you don't finish your orgasm. you have to either ejaculate or "radiating your sexual energy through your body".

Cyber-sex. It's like sexting, but with more words. IE: Writing erotica interactively with a partner.

The whole body orgasm usually lasts.... I'm guessing here since I haven't timed it. I'd say a full 30-60 seconds? Feels like a lot longer but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

I don't enjoy having blue balls. I always finish. As I mentioned with multiples. I ejaculate at the beginning and the intensity of the orgasm carries on through the end.

DawnArmy Wrote:The book does mention that some are capable of having multiple ejaculation, so I don't think that is multiple genital orgasm. Well they are both similiar in some way; but there is no limit in how many orgasms you want to have in multiple genital orgasm. Though it will be tiresome to have sex for two or three hours. Rolleyes.

I'm not sure I could handle continuous multiple orgasms for 2-3 hours. Sex, for two to three hours? Yes. Orgasming for 2-3 hours? God no.

DawnArmy Wrote:What is that psychological thing?

That statement is not entirely right when you look at it with a wider view. It only meant to compare orgasms through sensation or sexual thought. In order to achieve whole body orgasm, the book mentions a lot about noticeing one self sensation. Even in the Aneros community, they also talk about stuff like exploring your body, mind and body working together, blah blah blah (that mind part is not sexual thought). Overall, I admit that the statement is over exaggerating.

I suppose that "psychological thing" is 1) being -in- the moment with the sensations you are experiencing. and 2) my connection to my partner and the power/dynamic between us during sex.

DawnArmy Wrote:*Point of No Return is a point that seperate orgams and ejaculation. Once you pass this point, there will be no technique that will save you from ejaculating. Thus you will need some times to recover before you can have orgasm again.

I disagree with this. They seem to define orgasm in this sentence -as- ejaculation. And as I've said in my past post, my multiple orgasm experience is that with my -first- orgasm, I ejaculate, I then continue to have more orgasms afterwards that are 'dry' orgasms (without ejaculation) but just as intense or in some cases more intense than the first.

Perhaps you should consider looking into your body's responses to ejaculating and see if you can't -extend- your pleasure after your orgasm to create the sensation of orgasm to repeat instead of viewing ejaculation as "the end"?

I'm 50. I'm happy I can still orgasm without pharmaceuticals.

I'm glad you have the inclination to work to such a degree to discover the wonders of your body. These days, after much experimentation and through several less-than-vanilla stages of kink, I know exactly what buttons to push to make a string of pearls. I'm a simpler man now. The journey is far more interesting to me than the lovely reward at the end.

I've had full body orgasms, and they're amazing. I get them when I spend a lot of time on foreplay, and really slowly build everything up (whether it's with someone else or masturbation). It's the best feeling in the world. I feel it in my toes all the way up to my face.

I've only had multiple orgasms twice, though (both were when I was with the same person, and both times I ejaculated more than once), so you definitely don't need them to get full body orgasms.

When I was ten I started having orgasms without ejaculating just by laying in bed rubbing fingertips real super soft on the underside of my penis. I had no idea what I was doing other than I thought it was what older boys meant when they talked about jacking off. I was able to lay there under the covers and have orgasms one after the other until I was worn out. Then when I had my first wet dream ejaculation at twelve I couldn't go back to having orgasms I had when I was younger.

What memechose and his BF are doing is trying to teach men how to separate orgasms from ejaculations. They are not the same thing and not even controlled by the same nerve systems. Using the aneros has helped re teach my body what it knew before I started having wet dreams and ejaculating. Doing it all alone is pretty easy. Im getting to where I can do it easier during sex.

East Wrote:Most of the orgasms I have had for a long time now are whole body and tantric with mind/body/soul coming together as one.....

We usually have maybe 20 or more small orgasms leading up to the climax....

I know exactly how to arrive at that place but most people are NOT interested and I would rather not waste my time explaining something in that much detail as it is time consuming.

If you can understand the idea of freeing your mind from the bullshit you have been programmed with you will have a much easier path to full body orgasms.....

Tantric? Is that a meditation thing?

To be honest, the book "The Multi-orgasmic Man" is kind of like an advance lesson. There is actually another book that is a basic of all the advanced books that Mantak Chia wrote. That basic one talks about things like meditation, healing energy or the Microcosmic Orbit. I have been avoiding talking about that stuff since it could be far-fetched to all of you, and since I only halfly believe in it.

Though I am really curious at the path, that you know, that would lead me to the whole body orgasm. Please tell me, I really really really want to know.

Quite a bit of this is right over my head. I can share a the two types of orgasms I achieve that are far more intense than those I'd get from a blowjob, or jacking off.

One I get when I'm in a friend's sling. He's ample, but not huge, and on a good night (i.e. very long-lasting) can give me an orgasm that builds in waves, each crest progressively higher and longer until I'm useless, writhing and moaning incoherently. Sometimes I ejaculate in the traditional way after a few waves, most of the time I just flow, like a serious case of precum. The latter's when I wish he could last even longer, because I'd probably orgasm myself into the 9th dimension (or it just feels that way). I think it has to do with the muscle tension of being restrained in the sling, the combined sensation of rectal and prostatic stimulation, and mental buzz of being in a completely submissive state.

The second type comes (I know, bad pun) from e-stimming (oh grow up). As my friend gradually increases the pulse intensity on the TENS machine the sensation gradually builds until I hit a long, very deep orgasm that leaves me jerking from head to toe while my balls drain out for what must be a minute. My abs are tired afterwards. Again, there's a muscle tension, not only from being physically restrained but also from the e-stim contractions directly on my prostate from the urethral and anal electrodes (I said grow up) and the mental submission component.

I don't know if either type of orgasm is mantric, tantric or karmic, but they're way better than the orgasms I had before I started getting naked with kinky homosexuals. Though I do still jack off a few times a week.

cunningluvr Wrote:Quite a bit of this is right over my head. I can share a the two types of orgasms I achieve that are far more intense than those I'd get from a blowjob, or jacking off.

One I get when I'm in a friend's sling. He's ample, but not huge, and on a good night (i.e. very long-lasting) can give me an orgasm that builds in waves, each crest progressively higher and longer until I'm useless, writhing and moaning incoherently. Sometimes I ejaculate in the traditional way after a few waves, most of the time I just flow, like a serious case of precum. The latter's when I wish he could last even longer, because I'd probably orgasm myself into the 9th dimension (or it just feels that way). I think it has to do with the muscle tension of being restrained in the sling, the combined sensation of rectal and prostatic stimulation, and mental buzz of being in a completely submissive state.

The second type comes (I know, bad pun) from e-stimming (oh grow up). As my friend gradually increases the pulse intensity on the TENS machine the sensation gradually builds until I hit a long, very deep orgasm that leaves me jerking from head to toe while my balls drain out for what must be a minute. My abs are tired afterwards. Again, there's a muscle tension, not only from being physically restrained but also from the e-stim contractions directly on my prostate from the urethral and anal electrodes (I said grow up) and the mental submission component.

I don't know if either type of orgasm is mantric, tantric or karmic, but they're way better than the orgasms I had before I started getting naked with kinky homosexuals. Though I do still jack off a few times a week.

The way you sounded, HOT HOT HOT.

I think that I also have a little bit of masochism. I really want to try things with a live partner now. Too bad I am not the type that would bang up on anyone I met.

I want to break free now. HOT HOT HOT !

East Wrote:Most of the orgasms I have had for a long time now are whole body and tantric with mind/body/soul coming together as one.....

We usually have maybe 20 or more small orgasms leading up to the climax....

I know exactly how to arrive at that place but most people are NOT interested and I would rather not waste my time explaining something in that much detail as it is time consuming.

If you can understand the idea of freeing your mind from the bullshit you have been programmed with you will have a much easier path to full body orgasms.....

Nice Cat3