Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Yakkin' shacks
How many of you belong to other online forums completely unconnected to the Gay world?

me! to a music forum :biggrin:

Confusedmile: I own one
About Buffy, Angel, Sci-Fi, Lost, all that kinda stuff.
However mine has a history. We started off as a forum on a huge Buffy site which closed down so we made our own forum. Thing is we were all so young back then, now we've all got Uni and such so it's kinda dying off *sobs* Cry

The only thing that's any good with it now is the design *grin* - I love designing webpages! I get a really big buzz out of it!

Oooh also a member of the Channel 4 boards (addicted to Hollyoaks :redfaceSmile

Smurlos Wrote:Oooh also a member of the Channel 4 boards (addicted to Hollyoaks :redfaceSmile

OOOH. I love Hollyoaks too. Some of those young guys make my old mouth water. [drools]

Enigma Wrote:OOOH. I love Hollyoaks too. Some of those young guys make my old mouth water. [drools]

Roflmao Yep!!! I first got hooked as a mate told me about the gay storyline between John Paul and Craig. But I'm addicted to the whole show now and hate missing it! Although I've not seen it once over xmas so I'm getting withdrawls now!!!

3 bodybuilding forums!
Guild wars forum... that I hardly go to anymore

I'm a moderator on a South African TV forum.Next to GS,it's my fave hangout spot.Oh,plus being a moderator really is a lot of fun!

I go on radio one forums. Mainly the one life. Its good to help others and share problems and as you cant become friends on there you always get an unbiased opinion :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

The only other forum I use is "Younglifter" For the pics.