Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other peoples penis size
Not really ..... if it's average it's perfect below is good too.

average is ok

I'm calling "Shenanagans" on so many of the "it dosn't matter to me" responses! I'll bet $10 if a guy was dating 2 guys - both were good guys, handsome, honest, fun, drug/drama free, etc - all things being equal, if one guy had a 4" penis and the other guy had a 7" penis, most guys would choose the guy with the bigger penis!

I'm tempted to agree with BobInTampa. From my experiences with the gay community (however limited they may be due to growing up in a small town and now being in the military), size seems to be heavily emphasized. At least in public/social/"popular culture" situations and mentalities. Maybe that says something about me.

Honestly I can say that on a purely sexual basis, I prefer one a little bigger than average, not curved, and cut. I don't want a pringles can or a toothpick.

However comma pause for effect, I have been in relationships with men with a variety of penises, and the shape, color, curvature, and size of their penises were never an issue. If we broke up for some reason, it wasn't because something was wrong with his penis. Something was wrong with his personality (immature, unwilling to have a serious relationship, unwilling to communicate openly, etc.).

That being said, I do prefer guys that appear healthy. There is nothing a person can really do about the size of his own penis (I've researched it), but a guy can work out and lose the gut or pack on some muscle. I want a guy who cares about his own body, health, and well-being. Not drinking every second of the day, not smoking like a chimney, not getting just 2 hours of sleep per night, making sure to exercise regularly, etc. A nice body typically is the result of caring for oneself. Yes, genetics play a role. But that doesn't mean a guy genetically inclined towards obesity can't control his own weight.

I'll admit that I'm more inclined to pursue a relationship with a guy I find attractive. Who isn't? But physical appearance is not the most important thing.

BobInTampa Wrote:I'll bet $10 if a guy was dating 2 guys - both were good guys, handsome, honest, fun, drug/drama free, etc - all things being equal, if one guy had a 4" penis and the other guy had a 7" penis, most guys would choose the guy with the bigger penis!

I bet that that guy would be prepared to pay considerably more than $10 to be in that happy position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.