Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other peoples penis size
WinterStorm Wrote:Call me old-fashioned (is this an oxymoron for gay people?), but I don't think I could ever have a relationship based solely on sex, which is the only reason I'd really care about size.

If I'm with a guy I love, I'll love him regardless of the size or shape of any part of his body Smile.

I agree with you if you love someone and in a relationship should not have to worry about size, shape or any other part of his body. As for the sex its nice to have it to express love for eachother whenever its needed. Confusedmile:

But supposing that you were in a relationship with a guy, all other things being equal, you wouldn't prefer that he was well-hung?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:But supposing that you were in a relationship with a guy, all other things being equal, you wouldn't prefer that he was well-hung?

I still don't really have a preference. If I had the choice to choose how hung any guy I was with was, I think I'd go more for proportion than largeness.

I don't really give a damn about a guy's penis size. It's completely irrelevant.

Sometimes it can be too big I find !
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Sometimes it can be too big I find !

I agree, i like normal size. :biggrin:

I also guess it depends on whether you give or take because that can change what you prefer a lot :p
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I also guess it depends on whether you give or take because that can change what you prefer a lot :p

I would still say normal size if im honest. Wink

Braz Wrote:I would still say normal size if im honest. Wink

Aha curved or straight then? Wink
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Aha curved or straight then? Wink

It wouldnt brother me if the penis is curved or straight. :tongue: