Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other sex positions
My BF is pretty sensitive to anal sex,, so we usually put him in control, riding me. It just seems to be the loosest position for him,, and believe me,, he's still quote tight.

I prefer doggy style, but he says it can hurt him a little more than him riding me. We may need to adjust his position or mine to make it better. But I'm thinking we should try some new positions. He doesn't really care for missionary. Any ideas? Flat doggy? Others?

69 while rolling down a hill. It's super fun Wink

Hahah. Bumping up.

a modified missionary position where you can perform oral at the same time might make that position more fun for him... if you have a limber back. It's not difficult.

from behind laying on your sides.

sitting in a chair face to face.

any position in a hot tub

Tie his feet to opposite ends of a short rope, put it around your neck and pull his put off the bed while you stand and pump.

Doggie style is uncomfortable for my guy too which probably has something to do with the length of what you're dogging him with. We like him face down with a 2 pillows under his hips and legs together with me on top making short slow strokes to rub his prostate until it gets mad and send him into multiple orgasms.