Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouija board - bad experiences - please do not try this at home
Bowyn said it - they know when a skeptical investigation is under way - gosh that is so true!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:(...)

There is a world out there which science has to to figure out how to measure. Try as it may to explain things away, the reality is that there are things in this world which defy logic, reason, rationality and science.

Someone once said that the greatest thing the devil ever did was to convince humanity he doesn't exist... I think there is a bit of truth there. Malevolent spirit entities have intelligence, while we may not know their real purpose or reason for pestering humans, if they do exist and are intelligent, then it stands to reason that they know when we are trying to measure them with out instruments and 'prove' they exist.

Thanks for sharing this.

If the devil does exist and wants to remain hidden (again, guerrilla tactics), then skepticism is one of its most effective weapons. Many (if not most) cases of possession remain unknown for fear of ridicule.

This is activity my next weekend Smile
I never know who to contact when I do them.
So probs not activity for next weekend Sad

I've tried to get people interested in oiuja boards to experiment, for example using purification rites first as well as without and using different people to try using it in different places which could be especially "good" (like a friendly, easygoing alternative community) or "bad" (a scene of a recent mass murder, for example, or if especially brave, a former concentration camp in Germany).

I'd be especially curious of the Pentagon, which was designed by an occultist, and I can see why he made it a pentagon. And while the history says that hippies were trying to levitate the Pentagon when "coincidentally" they were seized (after days of being more disruptive) & jailed I saw footage from the time that showed they were actually trying to EXORCISE the Pentagon when the authorities panicked (and have remained intrigued ever since wondering if that really was a coincidence or if someone--or some thing with power over TPTB--reacted). So I'm curious if there's be a reaction to someone pulling out a Ouija board in it (and if allowed what the results would be). Hopefully those involved don't get seized themselves by forces mundane or occult and it might be a good idea to have 2 individuals or groups, one casual and the other packing as much occult protection as possible.

I'd also be curious to try such a board in a Pentecostal church where people writhe on the floor and speak in tongues due to the "holy spirit."

I'm not interested in doing those myself, but I'd keep up with bloggers who did.

Armandork Wrote:Actually I don't think that's more likely.
Take this for instance, a man took a heavy dose of a drug that alters his brain, while on this drug he saw his dead great great great great uncles cousins sisters aunt Lucy.
Was lucy really there?
Or was his brain making it up?

Chances are it's his brain.

The same goes for when you're not high, You brain puts in images that you WANT to see.
You knew or thought it would be there, and your brain is a lot more powerful then you think so it put it there.
Psychologists will tell you this, in fact in psychology when I took the class that's exactly what the teacher told us.

Also as an aspiring scientist I find it insulting that "because science cannot explain it that automatically qualifies as proof."
It does not. It's not proof nor is it evidence.
It's your job to PROVE YOUR CLAIM, if you claim it's supernatural you have to PROVE it. You can't just say "well... science can't prove me wrong!"
That's like me saying "Fairies are real!"
You (rationally) going "What dude you're stupid, they aren't!"
Then me saying "WELL PROVE ME WRONG!"

Anyway I just thought I'd chime in with that.

To be honest, Armandork, I dont care what teacher told you in class, you,ve just repeated what you've heard, not had any real experience, just read papers, and come on here telling us what the. Story is then saying your finished!

Pix your not the font of knowledge either!

Armandork Wrote:Right there.
That is exactly what my second half of my previous comment is about.

Here you are making a claim. For this to be considered you have to back it up with evidence.

All I could say at this point has been summarized from Geminize so I'll just back out of the conversation now.

Lol.........

partisan Wrote:Pix your not the font of knowledge either!

I never claimed to be. But your saying this makes me think your reading comprehension skills could use some improvement since I described experiments I'd like to see which included the possibilities of supernatural results rather than the skeptical dismissal you seem to be abhorring.

Pix Wrote:I never claimed to be. But your saying this makes me think your reading comprehension skills could use some improvement since I described experiments I'd like to see which included the possibilities of supernatural results rather than the skeptical dismissal you seem to be abhorring.

Sorry your right, wrong person, wrong post i thought was yours, I do apoligize.

YouTube is full of freaky videos of ouija boards, I seriously doubt they are all fake. In some of those videos, you can actually hear spirits whispering (it could be manipulated, though). And it seems that a demon called Zozo is a huge celebrity among these people.

Another interesting detail: don't try using it when you're feeling low or depressed (e.g. immediately after the death of a loved one), it seems that demons may take advantage of that.

I find seances fascinating but I will definitely stay away from them.

Its a game. The only things that happen are the ones you want to happen.

This type of game is not geared towards "the dead", but towards your inner most fears.

Whatever happens with one of these games is something that one of the players (if not all) subconsciously WANTED to happen.