Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of love.
I just wanted to do the happy dance because I finally fell out of love or crush most precisely, don't know how many of you knew, but I had something of a crush on a friend that lives in the neighbor state to mine, we see each other sometimes but not frequently, but we speak a lot in facebook, he's a very cute guy, great personality and very out going, I like those things a lot from him and developed a crush on him, but over the time I noticed a patron to his relationships, he's the kind of guy who falls quickly in love then it last a couple of months before they break up and next week he's falling in love with someone else, I never confessed my feelings, and we always flirt whenever he's in between relationships but I always back off whenever i see he's beginning something with someone new, worst is it that he publish everything all across his facebook, it used to affect me a little but today as I saw his status on my facebook I was like meh, here he goes again, and then i realized I'm not in crush mode anymore, aaanyaways, I'm happy and wanted to share <3

Have a good uncrushing day.

glad to hear you moved on!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

That was a cryptic post.

So you were crushing - what does that mean, pangs of love or pangs of lust?

Pangs of love, I think he's cute but what distinguished him above the rest for me was his easygoing, open and manly personality, the likes we have in common and the attention he gives me -chuckles- but even as I developed a crush on him there were things that wasn't right to try and pursue something more, that's why I never spoke, I kept myself in check I believe, even thought my friends says it's obvious when he comes visit and that he most likely it's aware I felt something for him, but I think I come to think with the time he's not yet ready for a serious relationship, and I don't want to be one of those guys who last only a month or two with him, talking to him so often made me realize that I do treasure as a friend, but he's not the man for me, but even so it's hard when in your head you know what's right, but your feelings disagree, still watching him dating 3 different guys in the last 4 months kind of washed off a little the dreamy image I had of him? and my romantic feelings for him diminished and eventually disappear, I'm not judging him for trying and failing to find love, but I'm not someone that can say I love you so readily and easily, I believe that was what made me realize he was not the guy for me, right now I'm happy not liking anyone =)

I see. So it was love and not mere lust.

Pity it didn't work out.

Good for you! I enjoy your positive energy.

Congrats on overcoming your crush. If it was love is better for you that you have realized it most probably won't work for you.

Congrats on moving on, hopefully you will someone else that is right for you Smile

Off to a good start, Ryocchi... Glad to hear you're over it, then and off to greener pastures (hopefully). Take care.