• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of the Lazarus pit - Hayden
Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Hows the acting going?

ObW
X

About damn time you got back here. Smile

I have really enjoyed reading your witty, insightful posts,,,, and am glad you decided to return.

welcome back ^____^

Good to have you back, Wade.

Hayden, im so glad your back, i left the same day as you and when i came back, some people made reference that there had been some kind of argument, which was news to me, i had made some attempt to "buddy up" to you, with a reply to your comment about the quant british use of the word cunt, my reply was purely meant in a freindly jokey manner, you cuntBig Grin on the other hand your wandering what the hell im talking about, in which case, just forget this ever took place.

You shall be known as Wayden from this day forth and you shall not ever leave again as it has now been deemed unprofessional and against the law.

Glad you came back Bighug

OlderButWiser Wrote:Welcome back!

Hows the acting going?

ObW
X

Heya ObW,

Not doing any acting right now. I'm taking a little break from theatre and it feels very nice. Been going none stop for years. I'm going to audition for my college for whatever they're putting on next semester, although I've been asked to consider being a rehearsal accompanist the musical (don't know what it is) and that might take precedent over performing. Either way, it'll be interesting to be involved in a college prod.

partisan Wrote:Hayden, im so glad your back, i left the same day as you and when i came back, some people made reference that there had been some kind of argument, which was news to me, i had made some attempt to "buddy up" to you, with a reply to your comment about the quant british use of the word cunt, my reply was purely meant in a freindly jokey manner, you cuntBig Grin on the other hand your wandering what the hell im talking about, in which case, just forget this ever took place.

No worries, good sir. I never gave it a second thought. I feel bad that you thought though.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Yay, I missed your amusing use of sarcasm! c:

Oh really? Yeah, I'm sure you have SolemnBoy. Surrrrrrre you have.

dfiant Wrote:You shall be known as Wayden from this day forth and you shall not ever leave again as it has now been deemed unprofessional and against the law.

Glad you came back Bighug

I'll take Wayden. It's kind of like the variation of my name if I were a blacksmith in Britain in the Middle Ages. In fact. I've never felt so badass. Thanks.

e komo maiWelcome

glad u returned hayden/wade = wayden!!!!!!!

Bighug