Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out or in the closet?
Sui Wrote:Who's still in the closet? Who's out? o.o just curious I'm out... and hating it xP

Why hate it? Be what you are! After all Gay stands for "Good As You" So be proud, be loud, be part of a crowd.

I'm out to all my mates and my mum but not to any of my family yet :o)

LOL i am out lol i always hav been yay!!

Invasion

Enigma Wrote:Why hate it? Be what you are! After all Gay stands for "Good As You" So be proud, be loud, be part of a crowd.

While that might be, Enigma, the repercussions of my blowing the door off with twelve tonnes of C4 was a reeeeally bad idea... Now life's turned into hell because of this and that... sucks to live in an uber-conservative place and be the sole liberal :redface:

I'm with Twazzle on this one - I really can't keep track of who knows and who doesn't - those people that don't know do soon after I think they don't, as word of mouth spreads ...

Ultimately I view it as just a facet of the greater individual that is me ... it's important, but it's not THE most important thing in my life ... well ... not all the time at least ... Confusedmile:.

The only people that I've not openly spoken to about it are my dad (biding my time - I'm sure he knows, but we've not had that chat), and my best mate Matthew's mum and dad (who DEFINITELY know, and who keep going on with that "your friend this; your friend that" b*llocks which REALLY annoys me :madSmile.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'm starting to lose track... just found out yesterday that someone else knows that I didn't think did... must be a good thing though coz he hasnt acted any different so is fine with it. Was talking about boyfriends and girlfriends with him!!

OUT and PROUD bout 6 months now. Just wish I had done it sooner. However: better late than never.

I am pretty much out, all my family and friends know.
Everyone else does not.

So it really depends on how you look at it Smile

i guess im like uhhhhh 9/10 out? like EVERYONE in my school knows some people dont tho but like my whole family doesnt know or so i think
Multijump

Out for almost 6 months now. It has been a very positive experience for me. Just wish I had more gay friends where I live.