Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out completely!?!?!
I'm nutz, you know that? Now as i have mentioned im mostly out to those who ask, but not to my family (though they ought to know) and i guess itll surprise some friends.
So i was questioning myself, my life, i guess mortality, it was a slow work day and i get philosophical when i'm bored! leave me alone jeez!

anyway i was like f'it
so about ten minutes ago, i went on Face Book, posted a note about me being bisexual, and tagged family and friends 0.0
i know what your thinking "your bi, so what"
uh, i live in the middle of texas, not exactly bi friendly grounds, and i have no idea how my family, who's mostly been born and raised here, wil really react

but im damned tired of living a half secret, or half truth, or half lie, or whatever

i just want to be me, and damned be those that can't accept me!

Well done. I hope things go well Xyxthumbs

Alrighty! Hopefully things will go well. I have come out completely. If people don't accept, oh well... their loss.

Good for you make it happen

thxs guys, its gone pretty well, from the comments i've received most half new anyway (lol) a few were suprised and supportive
and my brother (who probably already knew) made fun of my mom (who was supportive) for using "WTF" (not in reference to me coming out lol)
only one bad reaction so far, and, not to uh put down any xians, but my aunt's a catholic and i kinda am not suprised by her cold shoulder and her fb post "some people should just keep some things to theirselves" in refrence in me
oh well

sephirothtx Wrote:her cold shoulder and her fb post "some people should just keep some things to theirselves" in refrence in me
oh well

lmao, I see an old wrinkly lady rocking in her rocking chair and knitting her billionth sweater that no one wants, saying that under her voice.

i came out when i was 22... what do you think about that?

lol i envy you, i know 22 was only four yearsa go for me but i feel like i should have come out earlier