Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over it
Ok well here I go.

I'm 17 and...
My mum disapproves of me dressing in drag not that I'm into it or anything. But she keeps on about it. And she has said stuff about how she wouldn't like me to do it because its not who I am or some shit like that. I'm starting to feel like she likes to pick on me. Shes never on to any of my other brothers about stuff about anything relay. I'm just over it and also I'm board of school and the people of the shitty town I live in. :frown:

Hey your mom is having a problem coping with your sexuality. Sit her down and have a long heartfelt talk with her.

she fine with the gay thing but not the gender stuff. And I'm not a talker.

p.s won't be able to post again today. its 4pm-ish and I'm about to leave school and i'm not aloud on at home cos my bed room isn't clean

Our apartment here is full of PA's costumes and all the stuff he uses to make them. He loves to make clothes from earlier times, particularly the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and for Venetian-style carnivals. We live in a small fourth floor apartment, and the living room is taken up with the aforementioned materials plus a grand piano, dressmaker's mannequins (Victor and Victoria - nothing to do with Julie Andrews as it happens - and who always dress for dinner when we have guests Wink ) plus thousands of cds, books, dvds and piles of school papers. No one could describe this chaos as tidy, but it is CLEAN. Yes, clean your room, young man Wink. How will you ever keep your nice clothes clean in a pigsty!!!

Seriously though, good luck, joshyboi. Be patient with her. She is still trying to work out what being gay is all about and how it is going to have an impact on her expectations. She does love you, you know!

Bighug

I know she loves me but it seems to be less that my other straight brothers

Josh just sit down and talk with her.

I agree, you need to explain. You need to get her to tell you in simple terms what she's thinking and then you need to set the record straight (or should that be gay??)

Won't necessarily take long, but will do the world of good.