Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owned
Owned by students Smile

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/anti-...next170914

More! I want more videos like this! Thanks Bluedragon Wink

BlueStar Wrote:More! I want more videos like this! Thanks Bluedragon Wink

You are welcome BlueStar Smile

nice. i do hope hearing things like this that it means we have a whole generation growing up less prejudiced, more open and tolerant, and that some 30 years into the future the circumstances will be a little better for gay couples to express themselves in public than they are now.

moments like THAT make all the othet crap we put up with seem like nothing at all. After that I'm in the mood to get a bunch of gays together to go drive around drinking wine coolers and martinis beating up straight boys and preachers.

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaaha!!!!!!!

meridannight Wrote:nice. i do hope hearing things like this that it means we have a whole generation growing up less prejudiced, more open and tolerant, and that some 30 years into the future the circumstances will be a little better for gay couples to express themselves in public than they are now.

Studies showed that kids who identified with Harry Potter and read the books or saw the movies, showed less prejudice.

Blame J.K.Rowling for saving the world? Big Grin

Wine coolers, Virge? Really.
I bid NO Trump!

meridannight Wrote:nice. i do hope hearing things like this that it means we have a whole generation growing up less prejudiced, more open and tolerant, and that some 30 years into the future the circumstances will be a little better for gay couples to express themselves in public than they are now.
In the last Gallup poll taken in May in the U.S. on support for gay marriage, the 65+ age range for support was 42%. The 18 - 29 age range was 78%. We are moving in the right direction. In all age ranges 50 and under there was majority support. One thing to remember about those over 65, they are more dedicate to making it to the polls in elections than the rest of us. It sounds horrible to say, but we are going to find a lot more support for equality when the elderly die off.

Iceblink Wrote:It sounds horrible to say, but we are going to find a lot more support for equality when the elderly die off.

well, excuse me for not feeling sympathy for people who stick to their prejudices out of principle or actually want to believe homosexuality is wrong and not even willing to consider the alternative viewpoint when presented with evidence to the contrary, dying off.

just like we can't imagine discriminating on the basis of skin color, at one point there will be times when people can't imagine discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation. it looks like it's moving in that direction and and yeah, when those elderly die off the world will be a better place in that aspect.

LJay Wrote:Wine coolers, Virge? Really.

I think he meant a few bottles of tequila Wink

nice to see something positive for once
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]