Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P.E.N.I.S users
No I'm not been rude; I just wondered if there are any Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System users on this forum. I have been using my P.E.N.I.S for over a month now. Not had a cigarette at all. There are many models. I have a Screwdriver, and an Ego Tank and an Omega. There are many flavors to vape. But my favorite is 555. XyxwaveXyxwaveXyxwaveXyxwaveXyxwave

Could you tell us what the point of these machines is?

Is that there correct name? or is it just a "coincedence"??

They are commonly known as Electronic Cigarettes or Personal Vaperizer' . Made in China about 7-8 years ago. And growing in popularity. As they are not banned from no smoking areas. As no smoke or tobacco is being used. It is just a water vapor that is flavored and contains nicotine. I have been a smoker for 22 years. But i know that as long as i can vape, I'll never smoke a real cig again. They are really excellent invention. And perfectly safe to use.

safe to use? I thought nicotine was not good for you?

nicotine is a poison taken in an high enough dose is enough to kill you. But the harm that cigarettes cause doesn't come from nicotine it is the TAR and SMOKE. That cause the damage to the body and lungs. Patches and Gum use nicotine and are safe. Nicotine is no more harmful than the caffeine in Coffee.

yeah new it was in the gum but was thinking it was still not good for you,as the gum is only for a short time it was ok to use,just read up on those a little and it seems the jury is still out on how safe they are and New York are even trying to ban them.

That's right NY is trying to ban them. How silly is that? They are 99%safer than cigarettes. Cigarettes have over 4000 chemicals in them. Ban cigarettes first.

absolutely...

Hello there,
Recently i tried to stop smoking and found the lozengers are the most effective.. I did have an electronic cigarette and so did my ex and even though it was nice it was the worst £50 i paid out for because at the smoking group they revealed to me that in the capsules you have got fibres of plastic that melt upon the heat giving the vapour effect and when you inhale you are in effect taking in plastic which has been melted down through the device and is settling on your lungs so instead of helping you stop smoking its doing more damage than good.. I found another good device to use is a 19p bottle of water from aldi... Grab this drink it dry and then top it up at work every break and lunch get used to going to the water cooler... Not only are you detoxing your system and visiting the little boys room more times than you can remember but you are also re programming your mind and habits.. Water isnt addictive so as soon as you feel ready to come off it you can do...

I wont condone or commend plastic cigarettes but from my personal experience the thought of plastic lungs... Doesnt cut it for me..

Best of luck in successfully stopping smoking =)

i will try again soon

kindest regards

zeon xx