Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P.E.N.I.S users
I'm not sure your right about the plastic going into your lungs. Besides if your are still concerned, you don't have to use the CARTRIDGES with the foam inside.
You can DRIP the E Liquid directly onto the Atomizer. Or buy the Ego T which doesn't use foam.

I tried one of those things in the store as i would like to quit but i coughed for 4 min. after one hit
when i say coughed i mean COUGHED hard for 4 min according to my other half. not sure i will try one again

i coughed very bad too during the first couple of week's ..I once ran for the bus and must have loosened some mucus from the lungs . I got off the bus and was coughing it up. I don't cough any more. It was the body getting rid of all the crap from the lungs.
Because the kick is stronger that is probably what caused you to cough. But once you get used to it you will be fine.

reilly Wrote:Nicotine is no more harmful than the caffeine in Coffee.

Not sure I agree with you there. However you are absolutely correct, the great majority of the harm from tobacco comes from other components.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

reilly Wrote:nicotine is a poison taken in an high enough dose is enough to kill you. But the harm that cigarettes cause doesn't come from nicotine it is the TAR and SMOKE. That cause the damage to the body and lungs. Patches and Gum use nicotine and are safe. Nicotine is no more harmful than the caffeine in Coffee.

this brings me back to time in highschool where we discussed about nicotine and stuff. i'm pretty sure i've heard something like "nicotine poisoning" or whatever. wouldn't this device make your body consume more than enough nicotine to poison you?

If you are vaping too much, just like smoking too much you will start to feel ill, sick. And stop.

I tend to find with me i can smoke 4 cigarettes before i end up vomitting lol.. I did that once for a laugh well actually i was stressed out and smoked 4 cigarettes one after another being sick at the end of it but i thought afterwards... Being sick isnt as scary as what i remember from childhood lol