Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PATTERNS AND REPETITIONS
(09-18-2020, 08:19 PM)LONDONER Wrote: Thanks for those @Bookworm.  Nice shots, especially like the first one.  An interesting angle.  And thanks for making me feel less lonely!!

Thanks. That was in St Peters at the Vatican. If I remember rightly I was trying to get right under the dome but it was roped off, so I made do with what was there and tried to make it a little more interesting. The focus was off slightly. I was probably suffering heat stroke at that point, it was so warm that day  Big Grin
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

(09-18-2020, 08:32 PM)Bookworm Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 08:19 PM)LONDONER Wrote: Thanks for those @Bookworm.  Nice shots, especially like the first one.  An interesting angle.  And thanks for making me feel less lonely!!

Thanks. That was in St Peters at the Vatican. If I remember rightly I was trying to get right under the dome but it was roped off, so I made do with what was there and tried to make it a little more interesting. The focus was off slightly. I was probably suffering heat stroke at that point, it was so warm that day  Big Grin

Yes, I recognised the location.  Also the Pantheon in the last shot.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 1 member Likes LONDONER's post:
  • Bookworm