Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS. I Love You
I believe Gerard Butler was in 300, which looked interesting but I hear is not, am I right? What other films than the two mentioned in this thread has he acted / performed in? I don't believe I own a single film with him in it.

(just been rearranging my DVD collection)

Hyde Wrote:But he's Scottish in r/l and he's bisexual.
oyeah, I'm in with a chance xoxoxo
( I can't find the interview where he said that, but he said it just after Phantom was released *Was obsessed with Phantom of the Opera and Gerard Butler* haha

Oh.......... I thought he must be Scottish!!!! Interesting that he is bisexual (if that is true). You will have to fight a lot of guys for him Hyde, start training martial arts Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:I believe Gerard Butler was in 300, which looked interesting but I hear is not, am I right? What other films than the two mentioned in this thread has he acted / performed in? I don't believe I own a single film with him in it.

(just been rearranging my DVD collection)

Yes he was in 300, he had the part of King Leonidas (the leading part basically..) 300 was a very good movie excellent production better to watch in a big screen.

I found a link where all his films are listed.
Is quite a long list but i only know the 300 and phantom of the opera (which i dont think i watched unless there is only one reccently made film on the phantom). http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0124930/

Thanks, Socks, I do know imdb and use it frequently... I've actually been viewing all the films with Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson, Faye Dunaway, Jodie Foster, Mel Gibson, David Carradine, to see how many films I've seen them in and how many I've got in my collection.... can't remember which actor/tress had the most count but it might well be Mel Gibson.
So I take it you recommend 300??? Do you have to like Greek mythology to enjoy it? Or does it tell about real life history? Not quite sure where King Leonidas comes in... :confused:

I might still get 300 because it's on sale somewhere online.

(can you tell that I like colours?) PA

Yes i recommend 300 but dont blame me if you dont like it. Maybe i am bit biased because its about Greeks however if you like historical war films with a flavour of romance you will enjoy this one. King Leonidas was a Spartan King and Spartans were known for their heroism and war skills/ethics. also from statues you can see they were all very fit and hunky (the type wouldlikemuscle would go for Laugh )

You like colours? Nah i couldnt tell hehe

In that case, I think I might take up some DVD selling sites on their offers to ship the film to me for less than the price of a BigMac...haha, not that I eat meat. But those Greek statues? Oh, I think they got my gay life (in the mind) started, all those years ago... So I know just what you're talking about, Socks. Do you think we should welcome those fit Spartans to our Avgolemono Party?

Btw, what's the Greek word for "Party" (verb and noun?) ?Astrosmiley2 Dance

If they are invited it is not going to be an avgolemono party anymore . Nonetheless they sure are most welcome :biggrin:

You can say party also in greek they will understand as it is used a lot. to say in Greek can say Giorth (yor-tea).

Eixeis dikio!!!

You're so right. Spartans were well-known for their lack of parties and being quite .... er.... Spartan, ie frugal, on strict diets and lean and not indulging in binging and too much lovely food. They were not the ones to invent orgies, I think the Romans did. Lol. It looks like modern Greeks (who love to party "Giorth") are no descendants of the Spartans.