Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain in the..... back
Argh!

My upper back really hurts sooooo bad for the last tow days!I thought it would get better but its not any better that i cant really go to bed as it hurts more, feels swollen a bit too. I didnt go to to the hospital yet coz i think i just pulled a muscle somehow (havent been to the gym this month) but i go to the doctor tomorrow see what he says. Could it be athritis? I am only 29 god damn it lol
It annoys me though when people see you in pain and think you are 'crazy' and i feel bad for responding in the same tone. What's that all about , if you got no sympathy or anything good to say say nothing at all. I am i wrong?Rolleyes

no sympathy - you think you're the only one that ever has pain??
LOL

did you try stretching??

what brought it on?

Thanks unsympathetic computer dude.. See in a bit i will feel bad for calling you like this It's a catch 22 really- cant win lol

i have no idea, i woke up one morning and it was hurting. This morning morning though i woke with excruciating pain. Now my chest hurts too. When i called the GP (General pathologist) because this is how it works in the UK , the bloody receptionist said : That's not an emergency . I said can barely talk (which was true) i dont make this up can you hear? Nothing... Bitch!

LOL

sorry not being overly unsympathetic!!!
LOL

I broke my ribs .. 3 of them .. 3 years ago now

they still hurt like hell some days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no.. that cant be good! I would class that pain next to giving birth. Thank god a least the second wont be happening in this life time...but again with my luck...!Rolleyes Laugh1

3 ribs and the 3rd one - broke in 3 places

OUCH

would never wish it on my worst enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... i take the pain i feel now which comes from pulled muscles and multiply it with any number.. must have been terrible! How did this, skiing or Dancing with The Stars?

fell over a porch railing

how did u do yours?

i am not sure, i didnt do anything unusual. Just woke up and was there. I think they pain killer though starts working now.

LOL

what pain killer?

maybe we talk to you next week???
LOL