Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painful Dreams
Painful Dreams

This is a story about a man who dreamed on this day when it really happened.

Michael D. McCall loves to dream, And although he had bad dreams in the past this one particular dream was no exception.
One night while Mike was jogging several winds occurred as he was blown out of proportion. He was sent up 80 ft
In the air, Then in an instant WHAM! his body hit the concrete so hard. Mike thought to be dead but somehow, someway
he got up from the nasty fall.

Suddenly out of nowhere a girl who noticed Mike from a distance, OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT! she said. Yes said Mike I'm fine
although I did hurt my leg a little. I saw you fall from about 80 feet she said no one like that could ever survive, btw
my name is Kim I AM ASIAN nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too said Mike and introduced himself as well. So do you have
any friends said Kim.

Mike had a happy yet down face and said no I don't. AWWWWWWWW Shouted Kim well come talk to me don't worry It'll be over soon.
OVER SOON said mike as he scratched his head wondering what she meant. It was still dark outside so they sat around by this
cafe In which It was closed and talked hours and hours about anything. Then there was something rudely that Kim said to
Mike.

You know your something different than these other people Mike. As he said well what do you mean. She continued, well lets see
You have no friends to begin with, you are a bisexual but no gays or girls like you, your out of this world, you get beat up
by both men and women, your a dumb ass too, oh and your an asshole, you stink, you are so quiet that your shy, you don't last longer
than others, your a scum on the face of this earth, oh yea your too bitter too.

WAIT A MINUTE WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN said Mike as he was enraged, she said you know what that means, It means that you have no
balls. You have what Is called a mangina YOU SUCK MIKE HA HA HA HA. Suddenly a man named Rikki came behind Mike BOO! Mike jumped up
and realized that he scared him. Oh Rikki hey man WHATS UP! shouted Mike as he was very happy to see him.

Huh who are you I don't know you said Rikki. But It's me Mike, Michael McCall. Hello Kim said Rikki,Rikki HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! said Kim
As she said to Mike oh this Is my BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT friend his name is Rikki. Rikki asked Mike do you have any friends. Um no said
Mike I guess not, he was very confused about everything.

What Is going on said Rikki, Kim said to Rikki I was having fun with Mr. Mike here, I was trash talking about him. Rikki started
laughing hard and told Mike AWWWWWWWW! do you know what that means when she talks about you like that. It means that I like you
Said Kim as she kissed Mike on the lips. Suddenly Mike was feeling sick UMMMMM I don't feel good.

That's cause I put poison on your lips Mike as she started laughing. WHAT! as Mike fell a little conscious he reached his hands
towards Rikki shouting HELP ME RIKKI PLEASE. OK said Rikki open wide Mike. As Mike opens his mouth one of Rikki nails had
extended so long that It was sharp like a razor blade and stuck it In Mikes Throat literally trying to kill him. Kim was
Laughing evilly she said HA HA HA HA YOU'LL NEVER MAKE FRIENDS MIKE.

As soon as this is happening Mike does his best to wake up....................in which he did. as he woke up around 10:40AM on
a Friday morning he puts on his glasses, looks directly towards his lava lamp, and his sonic poster. At that moment he was shedding
tears sobbing In his bed............heartbroken by his so called friends on 7/22/11.

Interesting story :o
Dreams really truly can mess with 'ya ....

72jay Wrote:Interesting story :o
Dreams really truly can mess with 'ya ....
thank you very much