Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palintology
She's a homophobe,pro-life,pro-war,pro-natural resources exploitation,pro guns and isn't the polar bears' biggest fan, but I can't help but like her.When McCain announced that this Alaskan hockey mom as his running mate,my first thought was DESPERATE" & surely it would be a political disaster.Thereafter,Palin was dogged by tabloid coverage but through,all of that she's managed to convince the US public to take her seriously.Far more commanding than Joe Bidden and I bet that she has Obama wishing that he'd picked Mrs Clinton instead (besides,that would make a far hotter cage fight).She's already boosted McCain's support from women.I would like to see her tackle a debate on her own without John.I must admit though,if I was an American,I would be terribly enticed.What do you think of the pittbull with lipstick?

I dont like her. She is an hypocrite highly ambitious to the point of being dangerous but with a pretty face, this type of people used to fool me. Personally i feel sorry for her teenage daughter. It is immoral for the American society to have sex outside marriage yet they were the first to bring sex to our screens amongst other things! Innovators? Certainly they invented the American dream and the meaning of recession.
Teenage girls will get pregnant in the USA and everywhere. However the press made a whole of a big deal of this because they knew it will shock traditional America and shake the elections.
This girl's pregnancy was splashed all over the world news and internet (talk about immorality...), now she will be getting married to the father of the baby. Sounds like the moral and the politically correct thing to do and maybe divorce later! It should be a couples choice when they want to get married not a political move. Palin if really is a good mother would have stand for her daughter before her political party. That's bad parenting , not when your kid gets pregnant. I am very aware of this kind of people and certainly should not to be in power. US and the world all together has enough problems as it is, but in these elections Americans will have again to vote for the less evil not the best candidate as there isnt any.

Sorry, Even though it is a big deal here in the states and all. I dont follow the elections to save my life. No matter if i vote or not, who ever we get in there will be better than what we have now.

As an outsider and a completely uninformed person it strikes me as a brilliant tactical move (even if I don't like a lot of what I think she stands for). I have no real sense of the effect this has had in the US on McCain's support, only that I seem to be hearing much more about the Republicans now than the Democrats who have had most of the publicity over here since this whole circus set off.

marshlander Wrote:As an outsider and a completely uninformed person it strikes me as a brilliant tactical move (even if I don't like a lot of what I think she stands for). I have no real sense of the effect this has had in the US on McCain's support, only that I seem to be hearing much more about the Republicans now than the Democrats who have had most of the publicity over here since this whole circus set off.

Does America really WANT and NEED another stint of the SAME???? Cry

I can POSSIBLY live with all that pro-war, pro-life, shit, but you do NOT fuck with the polar bears. Ever. Bitch needs to die.

452 Wrote:I can POSSIBLY live with all that pro-war, pro-life, shit, but you do NOT fuck with the polar bears. Ever. Bitch needs to die.

Lol, Kaje. Those polar bears are allowed to live, alright?
Can't believe that she'd be so uncaring (and so stupid) as to think Polar Bears are not important. Rolleyes

princealbertofb Wrote:Lol, Kaje. Those polar bears are allowed to live, alright?
Can't believe that she'd be so uncaring (and so stupid) as to think Polar Bears are not important. Rolleyes

Sorry, lol, she's just screwing up my future occupation. Bitch. :biggrin:

Will you be working with polar bears, kaje?

Hopefully. I want to be an ethologist.