Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandora
Dose anyone else use pandora. It's a great website that uses radio to find music. You put in an artiest or song that you like and it finds that music and music like it. It's great!

I used to use it, but it got a bit annoying. I would want to listen to say 1920's music, and it would slowly start putting in more 1950's and 1960's music.

That and the ads and stopping every so often....

The classical stations are pretty low, so you turn up the volume to listen to classical, then the ads are all blaring...

Its good in concept, but they need better controls on who or how the judge what music falls in what genre and do something about the volume.

It's been good for the music that I listen to tho I don't listen to classical music. I don't seem to get any ads.

Did you pay for it, Kiid? Free version has commercials for Fred Meyer Jewelers and crappy video games.

No but thanks kid, i might have a look. Ive been downloading songs from "chillimob" its crap, it never has the lesser known songs, and sometimes you have to go thru loads of pages to find one song! There must be sumin better, also they keep sending me mails, telling me to buy beyonce songs, i messaged back saying this offend my sensibilitys, yet it continues - justin bieber now! I hate chillimob.

Counselor Wrote:Did you pay for it, Kiid? Free version has commercials for Fred Meyer Jewelers and crappy video games.

I use the free one. I just googled it and singed up and there seems to be no ads for me at all Smile

I've heard of it but I download my music and store it in Musicbee.

Other than the ads and limits on skipping tracks, I rather like it. I discovered I like electronica with rock roots, syncopated rhythms, busy beats, tight kick sound, swooping synths, effected synths, and all those excellent adjectives from the Music Genome Project.

I use it when I'm out of good music...

I thought this was gonna be a thread about a Swedish singer named Pandora (who recorded On A Night Like This, that became a Kylie hit). :redface: