Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panties
[COLOR="Purple"]I am not sure if I can say this for more on GS than just myself but when I look back at my growth as a gay I always knew I was gay. Well, around the third grade I was in love with both a boy and a girl. The girl was rather boyish... so I kinda figured I was bi (well, as bi as a third grader could figure out, hehehe). Soon after that I figured I really liked boys and thus was "gay".

I didnt go thru all the questions youre asking yourself Amigo... so I cant really understand what youre going thru. Maybe it was lucky I never questioned myself or maybe you are lucky, as a mature mind able to go thru all your "feelings" and questions about gayness.

Maybe I should be jealous about all your mind games over your gay feelings.

I think it sounds like the development of some sort of art![/COLOR]

marshlander : Hey, you can tell me whatever you like, I don't find it rude at all.

And don't worry if you're not sure what to say to me coz I wouldn't know what to say to myself either.

And may be you're right. My mind is set on convincing myself that I'm gay, regardless to whether I'm actually gay or not. It seems like I have a strong DESIRE to be gay.

Again, what is gay?

Gay is a definition of myself that I'm comfortable with.

fjp999 : So you've been gay since early teen, huh... That's nice... you never had to go through woman.

Woman = The greatest challenge in man's life. Can't live with them, can't kill them either.

May be I'm just a very kinky guy with curious mind.

The first thing I associate with gay or being gay is homosexual activity. Having sex with men. Getting blowjob from another man, and giving it back.

At first it appears to be just a really twisted sexual act, but if you can see what it represents, then it's beautiful, because what it represents, is FREEDOM.

When I think about myself being gay, thus thinking about homosexual activities, I am at ease with things. I am relaxed, I have no stress.

Things are peaceful, there is no aggression.

I am more understanding, and people understand me better.

Just don't go around having sex with men.

OMG I'm Gay and I sometimes wish it was more socially acceptable to wear panties ..... If it was I'd want to wear them 24/7

But I don't want to wear any other women's clothes.

I think that panties are pretty sexy and yet I like to masturbate with them when I was younger but I never had the desire to wear them or anything. As a boy I was always jealous of girls because they got to of course have sex with boys and it wasn't sick and disgusting like people thought it was when two guys did it. Also I was jealous because they had such amazing clothes, they had frilly clothes and bikinis and bras and all that, yet I wasn't attracted to the females, I was attracted to there clothes, yeah kind of strange I am sure.

I think I tried on girls clothing as a boy and I just looked stupid and just used the clothes for masturbation from then on out.

I don't think it has anything with being gay, you must just find them comfortable or it's some kind of fetish.

For me, there's no "hug" for the equipment so I actually find them really uncomfortable. I've only tried one on once out of curiosity.

hehe, I never actually tried this... somehow I totally missed out on being curious about underwear and cross-dressing. I think it's maybe my body, I'd look like a bull had just ran through Ann Summers :tongue:

It seems logical right? panties are sexy... personally I like some good snug briefs, calvin klein style... not too much of a poser but they just show everything nicely. I actually like something a little cheeky, either something a little bit geek-like or colourful; my favourite pair are red with blue trim, tight briefs with space invaders around the waistband in rainbow colours... so awesome.

I tried it a few times with my first boyfriend :S he plucked up the courage to buy them Smile it felt really girly in a good and a bad way.